They breed and they walk Among us...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by AcidFlashGordon, Sep 24, 2010.

1. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Subject: Hmmmmm

You, who worry about democrats versus republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and not many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"

Yep, these are the same kind of 18-year-olds that just voted in our last election!

They breed and they walk Among US...

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Yup, an Obama fan for sure. ;)

[​IMG]

3. willshoum

willshoum New Member

They live amongst us!

During a power outage my wife and daughter walked over to my father in laws home. He has one of those self start generators. An hour later they came back home. I was sitting on the front porch drinking hot coffe. My daughter asked, How did you make coffe, the electricity is still off.:eek::)

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

LMAO :D yet weeping at the same time :(

6. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Most breed before they reach the age of 18.
    I have been talking to attractive young ladies before and then they drop the mother of all bombs, "I have a kid you know."
    Between that, most girls being absolutely retarded, full of themselves or wanting to be spoiled I can't find anyone that I am willing to date.
    And what do you know, first girl I ever truly like and she is from Lithuania.
    Such is life. -_-

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I had guys tell me I should trade my loving wife in for a younger model. My reply is "why in the hell do I want someone who a.) wants to just spend my hard earned money on crap. b.) cant cook to save her life and c.) doesn't know how to please me and finally doesn't know the meaning of hard work or dedication. My wife is 6 years my senior and I love the hell out of her. She raised her kids by herself working 3 jobs to do it, went to school and got her associates degree while working and cooks me dinner every night after she gets off work. Now you tell me, would you trade her in for a newer model.

8. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

You would be a fool.

9. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Thats what I tell the guys that say that.

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It ticks me off that guys would even SAY that to you. No offense, but wives or husbands are not something to "trade".

11. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

This is not your average stupid..This is ADVANCE STUPID. :eek:

12. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Some people don't have a damn clue. It sounds to me like you have one hell of a woman there and I don't care if she is 6 or 60 year ahead of you. Statements like that show just how shallow some people can be. Way I see it is for you your woman is the best there is. And if someone don't get it then they probably never will.

I tip my hat to you and your wife sir. You are showing true class. The world needs a few more like her for sure. I wish the both of you all the best. The idea of "trading in" a human being is loathsome. What a high opinion this tool has of women.:mad: No wonder so many decent men have trouble finding a decent woman. There are plenty like this guy out there, I hear it all the time.

13. Angry_bald_guy

Angry_bald_guy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Stupidity should be painful.

14. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I totally agree.

15. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Unfortunately, many females are in college to get their Mrs. degree. Evolution has favored the pretty, stupid ones.

And they continue to breed.

16. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

As painful as they are to listen to, they're still fun to look at.

17. opaww

opaww New Member

A woman asked me once if I had found Jesus,...and I told her no I did not know he was missing

18. Bearman405

Bearman405 New Member

That one is a keeper!!!!.............................:D

19. Eric76

Eric76 New Member

C-Section .. God help us !!

SAD!! At first I wondered if that story was true? I mean who is that stupid right? No,how wrong I was, people ARE that stupid. I had an arguement with a family in-law recentely , an 18yr. old girl ,fresh out of high school, was telling me how stupid I am for not knowing there are 62 states!!! 62!! And when I brought up the stars on the American Flag , I was told that one has nothing to do with the other.I was BLOWN AWAY that she had a diploma.. People sometimes call me anti-social but with people like this out there Im just careful who I socialize with.. There is a difference..I rather be alone than surrounded by ignorant people.
    C-section..Thats funny !!! funny and sad.You have to laugh to keep from crying ...

20. wb_carpenter

wb_carpenter New Member

Sad to say but I would bet the average natural born citizen knows less about our country than someone who acquired it.