They are coming...

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by bluez, Sep 10, 2020.

1. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

you know it would be more appropriate if there was laugh track or the THREE STOOGES theme in his rant. I read the same old tied "stuff" on gunboards, and frankly it's all bluster and boring

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Schidt happens, bro!

3. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

1. You dont have to a blessed cop to go where you wish in this country.
    The populace is running scared and the punks know it. When two armed trained men fear using their guns I clear self defense something has gone horribly wrong.

2. I'm 62 and the last thing I'm looking for is action.

But. This is a partly free country for the moment. I say partly free because gov has put up about a thousand or so unconstitutional restricions.
    I may not be a cop anymore, but I go where I want when I want that's legal for me to .

I still do and I'll be hanged if I allow a bunch of semi sentient beings dictate when or where that is.
    There is a wise saying these punks should consider. Never pick a fight with a person with nothing to lose.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    bluez likes this.
  4. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

I think the protests are petering out, slowly. Congressional Democrats seem to have discovered that the looters and arsonists work for the Trump campaign. The antifa and BLM are too weak and chaotic to be effective without political cover. I think they have already lost momentum. We’ll know soon enough if I am wrong.

locutus and Rifling82 like this.
  5. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

Valdosta, GA tomorrow:

https://www.wctv.tv/2020/09/17/armed-march-scheduled-for-saturday-in-valdosta/

VALDOSTA, Ga. (WCTV) - The Revolutionary Black Panther Party’s Valdosta chapter is planning an armed march scheduled for 5:30 p.m. Saturday near the old courthouse.

A flyer for the event indicates the march’s message is against “terrorism, Trumpism and genocide.”

The flyer also says the armed freedom ride’s goal is to bring attention to Black-African victims of police terror. It explicitly lists Kendrick Johnson’s name, whose body was found rolled in a gym mat at Lowndes High School in 2013. Jacob Blake, Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd and Breonna Taylor’s names are also on the flyer.

Lowndes County Sheriff Ashley Paulk says the group obtained a permit for a parade from the city.

6. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

7. RaySendero

RaySendero Well-Known Member

So you don't count Antifa and BLM rioters as
    "the folks went to Portland looking for trouble"?

bluez and locutus like this.
  8. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Mercator, I hope you are right.

9. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Street demonstrations, riots, protests--whatever you want to call them--in the Northern cities will peter out when the cold weather sets in.

Never fails.

JTJ likes this.