THESE signs are going up at my place of business

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by chloeshooter, May 2, 2014.

1. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

Just so it's clear where we stand on this issue for everyone who stops by.......

Attached Files:

2. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

yes, very good choice

3. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

I like sure beats the ones that are posted at my work lol

Attached Files:

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It will keep the anti-gunners out of your place because they'll be afraid someone will just start randomly shooting their gun. :cool:

5. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

well we are a trucking company so for the most part, folks show up to work wearing their 'big boy' pants and ready for pretty much anything

if a few cowardly solicitors stay away - bonus!

6. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

One down one to go

Attached Files:

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

We took all our no vun signs down after an executive meeting where i congraluted our leadership for taking a brave stance in wisconsin and assuming legal liability for the safety of our staff visitors and patients by posting signs :)

Sometimes you have to come at it from a different direction in a language they understand.

8. therukh

therukh New Member

Yes, don't those signs just irk the #$%@ out of you. How presumptuous of the ownership/management to think that just because of a sign, the workplace is free of drugs and/or guns. It is just wrong on so many levels but the worst is the equating of illegal drugs and the carrying of guns. What fools!

9. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

Thats your liberals at work, when the post a sign like that they think it is true:D

10. Cnon

Cnon Member

Isn't that the truth....................

Cnon

11. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

and the liberal anti-gunners believe that criminals are going to abide by these signs.:rolleyes:

12. Franklin1995

Franklin1995 New Member

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYL0yN110go[/ame]

Enjoy fella's :p

13. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

I would be a bit worried to go into any store that had those Gun Free Zone signs up. I would feel safer if the opposite were the case!

14. Axxe55

yep, those GFZ signs always give me a warm, fuzzy and safe feeling when i see them.:rolleyes: NOT!

15. Franklin1995

Franklin1995 New Member

Wait wait wait... you mean to tell me that those signs don't keep people safe? But Bloomberg said they would!

16. Axxe55

Bloomberg is an idiot. the man doesn't have the sense to know how to poor piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel!

17. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

That is not true but he always turns the top of the boot towards himself.:rolleyes:

He must have been a stud when he was young. He thinks he is everyone's father.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  18. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I have a hard time going to a gun range with no concealed weapons signs up. After banning me from his mud hole he had the nerve to send a postcard with his calendar. Once of the events he had on his calendar was concealed weapons training.

In the past I have rented him my 4wd tractor for $200 a day. He can go to the John Deere dealership and get a dose of their prices. The delivery fee will be more than I charged him for rent.

19. Franklin1995

Franklin1995 New Member

I refuse to go to a range that doesn't let me open carry. The range closest to me freaked out when I walked in with my sidearm in a holster, mag out slide back. Now I go to a range about 15 minutes farther just because they haven't said a thing. I walk in there with a rifle unbolted, pistol on my side, and shotgun in the case.

20. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Gun free Zone..............

I'll put up signs that read surpise............;)