These looks interesting...

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by IGETEVEN, Dec 10, 2010.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check these out! ;)

Next-Generation Tactical Riflescopes from Kruger Optical

The Next Generation of Tactial Riflescopes...

DTS™ 1-8x40 Tactical Sight

Designed for complex combat situations, this U.S.-made sight is actually two scopes in one compact package. For close combat situations, the sight is a high-resolution 1 MOA dot with a 60 MOA circle reflex sight. A flip of a lever transforms it into a 2-8x40 sniper scope with Mil-dot reticle. All adjustments can be quickly made while looking through the sight, so there is on need to lose sight of a target.

ARS™ Tactical Riflescope

U.S.-engineered for use with assault rifles, the patent-pending ARS™ Tactical Riflescope’s unusual square shape is key to its performance. With its flat top, the patent-pending scope has an ultra-low profile, yet its width ensures large-aperture performance. The scope’s LRA™ long range elevation adjustment allows for extra bullet drop compensation for long-range shooting.

Copyright ©2010 KrugerOptical.com

2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Very interesting.

I'd be interested in knowing the price.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Me too. :cool:

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

5. SHSBulldog06

SHSBulldog06 New Member

Me six, me six, me six!!!

6. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Man! Well I called about 8 different supposed dealers. Most of the conversation was like,"No.....oh wait, I did have one about 4 years ago. Didn't move till I dropped the price". Been so long nobody remembered what they were selling 'em for. I did asked one guy about the quality. He said,"ummm...Redfieldish". So there ya go. That's all I could find.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Slinger no offense, but your Google skills suck! :eek:

But I will let you slide, because WHEN they were offered, about 1 year ago, 2010, they were a little to pricey ($1099-$999) for my wallet. Apparently, they have been discontinued...go figure. :rolleyes:

Still, I would like to have had the chance to put one to some tests and run through some vigorous live fire. :cool:

I like the concept of a one piece glass, with both options, but I guess I was "one year late and an airsoft rifle short." :(

(Tactical Series Riflescope) - Tac 1-8x40 DualTacSgt(DTS) MilDot by Kruger Optical - Mfg# 63318 - Kruger Optical

KRUGER DTS 1-8X40 ~ Tactical World

Watch the video at the bottom of the page from the 2010 Shot Show.

Sooo anywho....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0"]YouTube - Gilda Radner Nevermind[/ame]

8. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

MY skills suck? Your gonna let me slide? You've got five people,my self included, curious about the price of a sight, in a thread you started. KNOWING full well the cost all along and never said boo. Please. Did you hit your head on something? $1099/$999! That's funny. One of their listed dealers is a True Value hardware store. I guess the guy I talked to at True Value just thought he was out of stock because he didn't see it hidden behind all the Aimpoints and ACOGs he had in the case! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

How does a company that makes $50 scopes think they can jump up to a $1000 scope? They dont have the credibility to command that kind of price.

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

NEVER, did I say never?, trust a company that releases ad information that is in prototype, much less renderings of their "soon to be released" product!

These are guys that have spent their entire R&D budget on development software, CAD design and stereolithography to boost their IPO.

The ones that don't come to market are the ones the venture capitalists see through!

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Now thats humor right there.

12. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

You are right...all the others Google skills suck as well! :rolleyes:

I just found the information out myself today through research cause I got tired of waiting on you guys, which takes me back to my original observation and statement...all y'alls Google skills suck! :p

Why yes, I have, at least three times, that I can remember...even suffered some TBI, but at least I was able to find the damn price! :rolleyes:

Now...that's humor right there! :)

13. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Life's too short to argue with an admitted head injury survivor. I'm going to go play Ben Laden liquor. Peace. Out! :D

14. rifleman55

rifleman55 New Member

Does it make sounds like on Star Trek when you zoom in on your target.
    It looks like it would.
    Might be great for squirt gun wars.

John K

15. HKSlinger

HKSlinger New Member

Hey, IGETEVEN..........

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012