Theres always a catch.

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Soliferrum, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Soliferrum

Soliferrum New Member

im not trusting this one.

Grabagun.com Sig Sauer P250 45ACP 10RD BLK FS FULL/MED Online Gun Store

landed a nice para 1911 for 500. basic as can be but very reasonably priced. and heres a Sig, a .45 Sig, known for high prices cause of good quality but mostly name sake, for under 400. anyone have any idea why this is? or is this one of those "deals" that i cant find on any given day.

2. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Googled them and their reviews. One was shining, another (who ordered over a holiday weekend) said they were a bit slow.
    Sounds like a small outfit.

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?q=grabagun.com+reviews&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a]grabagun.com reviews - Google Search[/ame]

3. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I actually didn't know Sig made the P250 in 45acp. But Bud's has had the P250 in 9mm/40sw for a similar price for some time. It's not been a terribly popular model and shouldn't be confused with the higher end alloy Sigs (P220,226, 229, 239, etc). It looks like a lot of distributors are sitting on P250 stock, with limited consumer demand.

That said, it's probably an excellent gun relative to the price.

4. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4yvBJbNKh0]Sig Sauer P250 Compact Review and Evaluation Part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

There's several reviews on this gun, and a good many aren't very happy with it, as they say it is a finicky eater.
    You can watch and determine for yourself if it is something that you want.

5. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

6. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

I think Cdnn has them for $330

7. trex1310

trex1310 New Member

I suspect the lower price is due somewhat to the polymer frame.