Theoreticals?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by kaido, Mar 15, 2012.

1. kaido

kaido New Member

Just becaus I think it's fun to see what other people's ideas/thoughts are.
    I'm thinking this would be cool to play with the same rules as the sniper game that was started.

Someone picks a theoretical situation and then the next person gives their solution/ answer to it. It doesn't have to be Serious and can be as outrageous as you can think of.

Like normal, I'll give one and we'll see how things go from there.

You've got $2000.00 and are allowed to spend it on whatever you feel like. No one can later complain and there won't be any feeling of "I shoulda spent it on______ instead"

2. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I would make an additional house payment with an extra 2K.

3. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

I would buy an ounce of gold:p and put the rest towards paying off my bike.
    Edit to add: if you could rule any one country( except in north America) what would it be?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Half into silver and half into ammo.

5. MrWray

MrWray New Member

My wifes birthday is coming up so i would give her an awesome birthday.

6. kaido

kaido New Member

I won't lie, I'm a little surprised not everyone had something to do with firearms in the response. Haha

But uhmm....fireguy, after answering you were supposed to give a different one. That way we can see what weird things everyone can think of. Haha

7. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Well,

SKS-$350
    AK-47-$450
    Yugo M24/47 Mauser-$250
    Nagant Revolver-$145
    Ammo-$300
    Save the rest ($505) :D

8. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

I would buy a plane ticket so I could visit my friend in Germany.

9. shadamai

shadamai New Member

I have been thinking about getting another gun that I could mainly keep in my car (not quite sure about what kind.) So maybe $750 toward a new gun, $100 toward some cute spring clothes, and the rest toward my student loans.

Okay, I think I'm supposed to come up with the next one...

If you could say any one thing to any one person of your choice (living or dead) without any repercussions, what would you say and to whom?

10. Ledbetter84

Ledbetter84 New Member

2000 $ in tannerite. One big bang! If you never hear from me again, you'll know what happened.

11. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I am wanting to do a nice hard wood floor in my dining room and kitchen for my wife. She is worth it.

12. kaido

kaido New Member

*gasp*.....someone read the "rules" haha

Uhmm with out being able to get in trouble and being allowed to say anything to anyone. That's actually a tough on.

I would probably tell my nan (grandma) how much of a bit(h she is and that she really needs to learn to stop calling when something negative happens with the people in my dads house happens. I'd also tell her that she really needs to kick my sister out of her house and tell her to get a damn job. It's pathetic that she lets her live off of her at the age of 20.......I'd also tell her she has to take me to Barbados next year. LMAO

so guess I'll post another one.

If there was no gun laws and all you had to do for unlimited ammunition and any firearm of your choice was eat a live centipede, would you? If so, what gun would you get and in what caliber?

13. texaswoodworker

Your crazy!!! :eek: I like it. :D Is ropin that crazy?

14. Ledbetter84

Ledbetter84 New Member

He is my mentor. :) I'm fairly certain we are on all watchlists (know and secret) : puts on tin foil hat:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  15. paintsplat

paintsplat New Member

If there was no gun laws and all you had to do for unlimited ammunition and any firearm of your choice was eat a live centipede, would you? If so, what gun would you get and in what caliber?[/QUOTE]

Yes, mini gun 7.62 nato

If you only had one wish and you had to pick one of the following which would it be and why. A) Immortal. B) Billionaire. C) President of U.S.A

16. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Yes, mini gun 7.62 nato

If you only had one wish and you had to pick one of the following which would it be and why. A) Immortal. B) Billionaire. C) President of U.S.A[/QUOTE]

That depends... is this immortality a tales from the crypt situation?
    No nookie or no weapons for the rest of your life?

17. texaswoodworker

Billionaire, because then I could do pretty much anything. (Pay the President and Congress to do what I want.) (I would make them do thing that actually helped the country and gave us back our rights). I could also help a lot of people who truely need it.