The very definition of having a bad day!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Chainfire, Nov 21, 2020 at 9:56 AM.

1. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Just imagine a bad day starting with a bunch of meth. Look for lots of bad days coming where it is now legal.

Rifling82 likes this.

2. BlackGuns4Fun

BlackGuns4Fun Well-Known Member

Sounds like the makings of a good country music song. Still needs his dog to die and his girl to leave him, though.

Rifling82 likes this.
  3. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

St. Louis had a fatality MC accident a while back. Someone stole the bike.

4. mdf9183

mdf9183 New Member

Before or after the accident ?

5. slow_burn

slow_burn Member

6. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

It is funny. After he recovers from the wreck, getting run over, and the gunshot wounds, then he has to face the Sheriff.

slow_burn likes this.
  7. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

The guy was DRT - Dead Right There. EMT's and St. Louis City police were actively wroking the scene but since it was a fatality on a state highway the state highway patrol did the actual accident reconstruction investigation. Traffic snarled, hundreds of cars stopped/stranded as is normal. During the confusion some persons made off with the dead guy's motorcycle. Hit a bridge abutment.

8. xring3

xring3 Well-Known Member

Well, it was Kansas City, Kansas. It’s not the garden spot of the world. When I lived in Kansas City, Missouri I worked for a short time in KCK. I carried 2 billfolds. One in my hip pocket and one in my front pocket. Hip pocket was my throw down with a few dollars, some fake like credit cards and pictures. When I was robbed once I dropped the throw down and ran. Only had to do it once.

primer1 likes this.