The Ultimate Betrayal: Police and Military Working Together to Oppress Americans

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Kimber45, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimber45

Kimber45 New Member

2. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Kimber,

why don’t you post something, anything of value to the forum? If you want to spread your propaganda and twisted lies about the government and police go somewhere else as for me I’m sick of your posts.

I think your tin hat is twisted on to tight.

3. Kimber45

Kimber45 New Member

No body is forcing you to be here or to read anything I or anyone else post, you don't like what I post than don't read it but I do not believe you have to power to force me or anyone else who post here off this site just because you do not like what I try to share with others. I don't like bullies, especially ones who hide behind a badge. Now if the shoe fits . . . . :eek:

4. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Kimber it's a sad truth that there are areas in cities in the United States where people do not have respect for the law or each other. It's not a conspiracy that law enforcement officers have to arm themselves in a pseudo military fashion, it's a matter of survival. We give up certain freedoms in our free society so we can all live out of harms way and it's the job of the law enforcement officers to uphold these freedoms. A real oxymoron.

I must admit I find the Activist Post quite amusing. I believe that the rhetoric is a little far fetch but amusing. I also believe that you have the right to believe what you want to because it's the same law enforcement officers that you berate, that's going to continue to protect your free speech and free thinking.

Good luck. Joe

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Kimber45,

Ease up a tad. I tend to agree with Scubie in that you do post a bunch of "paranoia" type threads from various tinfoil hat sources. I don't see how that helps the forum. It makes the members here seem like paranoid, conspiracy theory, gubmit hating gun owners. Does the word extremist mean anything to you?

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

From the "serving no purpose but propoganda" department....:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.