Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
You could forward it to your Congresspeople, but you know it wouldn't do any good. The second amendment is directed specifically towards them and they know it. The truth doesn't matter, keeping their phony baloney jobs is what's important to them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I wouldn't even bother wasting the electrons sending this to my congress critters. I'm stuck with Ted "Fatboy" Kennedy, John "Live Shot" Kerry and Barney "Butt Pirate" Frank. No way in hell these asshats will ever listen to the truth.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wouldn't even bother wasting the electrons sending this to my congress critters. I'm stuck with Ted "Fatboy" Kennedy, John "Live Shot" Kerry and Barney "Butt Pirate" Frank. No way in hell these asshats will ever listen to the truth.

:D Tell us how you really feel

It seems that Massachusetts would be a tough state to live in as far as gun rights go.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
My favorite bumper sticker:

"Ted Kennedy's Car has Killed More People than My Gun"

That being said, I live in NY, so I can empathize with all Mass. gunowners - Schumer, Klinton, Rangel, McCarthy, et al - they all suck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts