The Ties That Bind

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by locutus, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

Well, a French Hobble would take care of any guy running.

MisterMcCool and Rifling82 like this.
  2. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Just pick wisely friend ! :eek:

3. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

The rectum, of course.

4. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

People just don't like cops that act like animals any more. I guess you would be willing to give a drunk permanent brain damage for spouting off, not showing sufficient respect.

5. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

There are folks with wrists so small or large that conventional cuffs won't work. Likewise, inmates have devised multiple was to defeat restraints regardless of what manufacturers come up with. Always wanted to try a "Ball and chain" for tranporting. Never got to do it.

6. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Most (99.99%) of cops do not 'act like animals' unless they are treated like animals!! That was one of my favorite lines when someone started to get aggressive with me. I would tell them, "I will treat you like a civilized human being if you act like one, and I will treat you like an animal if you act like one"!:)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    primer1, rn-cindy and Oldoutlaw like this.
  7. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

The other hand.... with a very short chain.

8. donthav1

donthav1 Well-Known Member

I've been cuffed by law enforcement a couple times, running at full speed would not have been easy. I'm sure i wouldn't have made it far before i got a face full of pavement.

Anyone who has netflix should check out a show called "Under Arrest," it's basically the Canadian version of "Cops." They get to hogtie un-cooperative suspects. The American police brutality crowd would have a screaming fit over some of the tactics they're allowed to use.

Rifling82 and locutus like this.
  9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Biden wrote one law in his 47 year career. It was in 1994 and it was the law that caused a non proportionate number of Blacks and Hispanics to be arrested and incarcerated. Prisons had to be built to accommodate them. Biden has always been a racist. Go look at his record before you deny it.

JimRau and ellis36 like this.
  10. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Well-Known Member

Im not defending Biden or Harris, But when you go in front of a Judge with a rap sheet, or the 2nd/3rd time for a similar offense, you get jail time or a longer sentence..

Oldoutlaw and Rifling82 like this.
  11. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Well-Known Member

Before you call them animals..please consider what the job requires. Sometimes they have to arrest people.. that do not want to be arrested. What happens next is not going to look good on the 14 cell phone videos that will come out of the woodwork. Do not believe the false narratives being spoon fed to you by BLM and our biased media.

primer1, ellis36, JimRau and 2 others like this.
  12. JTJ

I am not saying they were innocent but people come out of prisons hardened criminals. They learned a trade in prison and it was not honest work. Maybe 1st time offenders should not be put in the same prison as career criminals. A few might get turned around without their lifer coaches.

rn-cindy and jigs-n-fixture like this.
  13. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

Amen

rn-cindy and Oldoutlaw like this.
  14. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I think you are of by a bit. Go check the congressional record. (If you want a FUN weekend go check the record for your Senator and Representatives.)

Biden has introduced 1599 Bills, with 279 passing both Chambers.

Just for comparison: Rand Paul introduced 952, 35 of which have passed both Chambers; my Senator, Jim Risch, has introduced 1519, with 56 passing both Chambers.

15. JTJ

I said wrote not introduced.

16. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

And how many were anti 2A, either sponsored or co-sponsored?

17. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

https://www.mic.com/p/joe-bidens-re...s-early-senate-days-to-the-2020-race-32647292
    Sep. 2, 2020

"...During his 2020 primary run, Biden harkened back to his track record as Obama's vice president and as a senator on Capitol Hill, saying, "I'm the only person that has beaten the NRA nationally. I'm the guy that got the Brady bill passed, the background checks, number one. Number two, we increased that background check when — during the Obama-Biden administration. I'm also the only guy that got assault weapons banned ... and the number of clips in a gun banned." While he bragged about beating the NRA, and continues to do so as he campaigns for the White House, Biden also said during a primary debate last June that "our enemy is the gun manufacturers, not the NRA — the gun manufacturers."..."

------------------------------

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/07/16/biden-gun-control-poverty/

July 16, 2020 at 2:01 p.m. CDT

"...Biden’s less ambitious plan offers plenty of cause for alarm for firearm owners. Alongside a raft of more common-sense measures (and a confusing aside about “smart gun technology”), its centerpiece is a ban on the manufacture and sale of what are known as “assault weapons,” with a proposal to bring their regulation under the National Firearms Act. This 1934 law currently applies to “machine guns” (i.e. fully automatic firearms), silencers and short-barreled rifles, but Biden’s plan would extend it to apply to what he characterizes as “assault weapons,” meaning semiautomatic rifles, pistols and shotguns with interchangeable magazines that fire intermediate cartridges (the most notorious of which is the AR-15 style semiautomatic rifle) as well as “high capacity magazines” (generally understood under the 1994 bill to be those that can hold more than 10 bullets). Individuals who already own these items would be required to participate in a federal buyback program or register each of their qualifying firearms and magazines under the NFA — which comes with a $200 price tag (on top of extra fees incurred during the registration process)....

"... Those who violate the NFA will also face up to 10 years in federal prison, and a potential $10,000 fine. Biden also wants to end the online sale of firearms and ammunition, including gun parts and parts kits that some people use to manufacture their own low-cost DIY firearms (known as ghost guns) further limiting accessibility...."EOQ

rn-cindy likes this.