The Tango Celebrity Roast Thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

As per a poll in the super cool Supporting Members section, this is a thread where you respond as though you were Tango, getting as close to his posting style as possible.

I contemplated having everyone converge on a new guy with a question, but his style might be frightening to some, and we don't want to drive anybody off.

So here is the fictional post, by a fictional new guy, with a fictional question.

Hi, my name is 5.45x39Ninjaman, and I was wondering if one of those .22 derringers would be adequate for self defense. I'd be carrying it in my Giorgio Armani suit, and I think a 1911 would probably print too much. What do you think, guys?

2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

There would be no response. Tango would just stroke out.

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I would not, you panty wearin girly girl!:mad:

4. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Girly girl… I’ve got your panties in a wad and I’ll shove em where the sun don’t shine. Along with your 22 derringer.

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Ya, wel you can sure try it, you Pepsi drinking metrosexual panty wad!!!!!!:mad::mad:

6. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

And what kind of pussee shoots 5.45. If you ain’t man enough for a 7.62 then just go get some pepper spray and plead for your life when they come after you.

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

5.45x39Ninjaman, by all means, if you feel you can handle the recoil the derringer would be the perfect PD gun for you!

Not to worry about the carry tell in your Giorgio Armani suit. They tell me the suits come with a pre-fab carry pocket. It’s in the crotch area where Giorgio Armani suit guys put a rolled up pair of socks!

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

If you thank some pu$$y a$$ pea shooter is good for self deffensse than you need to go back the kiddie skool and learn something. As for your fansy sute, you had just bite it. While you are at it, go piss up a rope!

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

There's nuthin wrong with socks, they need lovin too!

And Cane, you're supposed to talk like me! There you go, I organize a thread, and you come in like J.D. and mess it up, dammit!

Why do I bother with you guys?!?!?:mad::mad::mad:

10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I think I peed myself a little, I'm laughing so hard there are literal tears rolling.

Well done, sir, well done.:D

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Tango, say when, and I'll ask them to lock the thread.

5.45x39Ninjaman asks:

I thought about a .25 cal, but the recoil is kinda strong. The .22 hides well under my Obama T-shirt. What do you think, guys?

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OMG this is effing crazy. I am truly sitting in my office with people looking at me funny while reading this and laughing and crying it is so dam funny. That go piss up a rope post by skull was effing classic.

Keep going for as long as you want to. I love it.

13. user4

user4 New Member

None of this bullsh*t sounds like me! And if I want to worship Jesus at the altar of Beelzebub my effing god is smart enough to know who the eff I'm praying to. Not some faggoty god half you commie sons of *****es bow down to.

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

AHHHH! You're an effin douche! You don't sound like me at all!

And whats with yer JarJar avatar? Frikkin starwars little girl!

5.45x39Ninjaman states:UMMM..guys?

15. user4

user4 New Member

Iffen you were a real person instead of some internet homo, I'd punch you in the vagina. Your very soft, naked, and pierced vagina.... Mmm...vagina....

But not YOURS! Ya loser!

16. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Stupied EFFER

Why don't you shut the f up until you remotely understand what the F##k you are talking about. I would punch you in your P#ssy, you panty wearing little F$$k.

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

You guys know me so well. It is like you all live with me.

WAIT

Ok who bugged my house?

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

JD told me not to do this anymore but seein as how your stupid *** is still here, taking up my bandwidth with you're effin retarded questions...

Attached Files:

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

5.45, you still hear? There is a sail on girlie ammo at walmart. So just get in youre pink batery car and get their before it sells out. Wile your there buy a pink thong for your candie a$$. They also sell real guns their too, loser.