The Roast: Klaus Meets NGIB

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Guten Tag! Ich heisse Klaus von Austria, and I am here to ask the questions of all of you NGIBs out here!

It is always good to be visiting with you, when I'm not mastering my Jumpstyle dance, or making the sweet love to Naomi!

So NGIB, how are you loving the .45 GAP? I know you are the big Gaston Glock fan, ja?

2. suprdave

suprdave New Member

As NGIB- Well I traded for one yesterday, but then saw a sweet little Sig Mosquito and a wrist rocket that I just HAD to trade for! I never even got a chance to shoot it, but it felt like a brick in my hand, so I traded it. I got this new bike that I ride around town...I goose the engine at all of the youngsters. I don't know why the laugh at me :confused: . Just because it's a little bike, and I'm like 6'4 doesn't mean you should laugh!

3. suprdave

suprdave New Member

(I have a bad feeling that a large man on a motorcycle is going to hunt me down with a bow...)

:D:D:D:D:

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Bring it Biatches!

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Christ Klaus don't get me started on Glock again! I've already started something like 3 threads complaining about the Glock threads. I've gone so far as to suggest a whole separate forum just so I can stop seeing all these glock threads!

I don't have any time right now, I've got to go trade this sweet little bike I got this morning for a case of shamwows

:mad:

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Oh good grief! Didn't I just see you in the politics section ranting about conspiracies again? I'm so tired of all these noobs on here.

Yeah, the 45gap. Well, I've had 143 different guns that shoot that round and wasn't impressed with any of them, but I bought them all for $75 a piece and traded a used mop for one straight across.

Glocks are the worst! Pretty soon you'll be a fanboy starting 14 threads a day about how wonderful they are! :mad: I've traded for glocks, but I only like them when I trade for them and at no other time. I once traded a kel tec 380 for seven glocks and felt ripped off.

Good luck with that GAP round because I hate it, I hate you,I hate glocks,I hate religion,I hate politics, I hate all other opinions other than mine, and I hate fanboys!

If we were trapped on an island you better kill me the first night because by the second night you'd be wanting to kill yourself, you glock fanboy!!! :mad:

7. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

But NGIB, Klaus is not understanding.:confused:

Klaus makes the wish to post something about Glocks in the Political section, this is very diesel, ja?

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Ok I'm back but I don't have the shamwows, on my way back i traded them for this,

MStudebakerThugLife.jpg

But I'm not keeping this. It's doesn't fit my neck right, it's clunky as all hell and it clashes with my pocket protector. It's about the most useless thing I've ever traded for. But I'm not worried, I've got some fool on a local forum who's willing to trade me a rimfife pistol straight up ... be back in a bit.

And dammit all Klaus, understand my English - NO MORE GLOCK THREADS!!! :mad:

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I don't know what it is with this younger generation. Plastic this, tinfoil that. What the hell happened to just manning up and dealing with it.

Look Klaus, I am sure people think your a nice guy, I am just not one of them. In fact, I am getting the sense that you are here merely to troll the forum and stir the pot.

Let's get this straight. The Glock is a fine weapon for what it was designed to be. Cheap, reliable and in the hands of the unenlightened, which would certainly go hand in hand with your jumping jack dancing. What the hell is that about anyways? Real men dance with their feet on the floor, not as some homo tribute to the videos of NBA Jam. :mad:

10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So, Klaus is taking it that you don't like the Glock, alles klar.

What gun does NGIB own that is diesel, and did not come from a building with 3 gold balls over the door?

Is Glock superior when killing the bowling pins?

Surely ist besser than the 1911.....ja?

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

When will people learn? The 1911 platform is far superior to any other in the history of platforms. I get more than irritated when I see so much hating of the 1911. Of course, everytime I get a new one, I toss the factory crap mags and tune it up a little. Some tirgger work, new grips and some Chip McCormack mags usually do the trick. Of course, they are just a bit big for concealed carry especially in the warmer months. The .45 ACP is just perfect for dispatching some bowling pins.

12. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Ah, now Klaus is understanding.

The idea is to pay $600 for the 1911, $200 to the gunsmith, and $400 in parts, and THEN trade for Glock.

Alles klar.

13. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I traded my youngest for a used 1911.

14. Angry_bald_guy

Angry_bald_guy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok, enough with the trolling. The only good Glock is a G19, and that's because they make excellent trade fodder to the unenlightened. A 1911 will last longer, function better, and has the benefit of not making you appear to be a limpwristed mall ninja with no actual experience.

I do believe I said no more Glock threads. I should change that: No more Glock questions.

15. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Ja, ja, I will stop with the Glock trolling.

What do you think of the theory that Tango is a Muslim for speaking out against the church in Florida, and is secretly behind the Obama agenda?

Sounds reasonable, ja?

16. Angry_bald_guy

Angry_bald_guy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I wouldn't put it past him.

17. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Tango buys things brand new. Tango does not trade for anything, and he talks about his bunghole all of the time. Therefore, he MUST be a Taliban infiltrator. I'm your infidel...Come get some! I traded a slightly used jock strap and four jelly beans for some tactical bacon, and have lathered myself in the juice from the can. I'm ready to send you to your 70 virgins...I hope they're all dudes!

18. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Jeebus, I can't even best Klaus. I may have to give myself an enema with a turkey baster and battery acid...

19. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

20. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Tango a Taliban? Listen up you goose stepping boy buggerer...Tango is no goat shagging terrorist and the only reason he would have to be behind anything of Obama's would be to kick it in the azz. And about those Glocks, if Herr Hitler had issued them to you d-bags in '39 the F'n Poles and the French would have kicked your azzes instead of surrendering, as it was you couldn't stand up to our 1911s with those wimpy azz 9mm Lugers.

Now get the hell off my lawn...