The Right of Citizens to Keep and Bare Arms!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Sniper03, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Does It Work!
    Check out these statistics. Im sure the Libertards who are attacking our Second Amendment does not want people to see this! Pass it on!
    I did not check each and every one of the statistics posted in this document but did a spot check on several and the statistics shown are correct! So does the Right of the Citizens of the USA to carry payoff! You answer that one after viewing the below statistics. IT IS VERY OBVIOUS! Check this out! We need to be sure this information is passed on to everyone we know and for them to pass it on. It is the only way we can contradict and tell the truth other than the out and out lies coming from the left! So PASS IT ON!:)

It is hard to believe the general public can’t grasp this….
    Please go all the way down the list for the "bottom line". . .
    This is FASCINATING !!
    WORLD MURDER STATISTICS
    From the World Health Organization

The latest Murder Statistics for the world:
    Murders per 100,000 citizens per year.

Honduras 91.6 (WOW!!)
    El Salvador 69.2
    Cote d'lvoire 56.9
    Jamaica 52.2
    Venezuela 45.1
    Belize 41.4
    US Virgin Islands 39.2
    Guatemala 38.5
    Saint Kitts and Nevis 38.2
    Zambia 38.0
    Uganda 36.3
    Malawi 36.0
    Lesotho 35.2
    Trinidad and Tobago 35.2
    Colombia 33.4
    South Africa 31.8
    Congo 30.8
    Central African Republic 29.3
    Bahamas 27.4
    Puerto Rico 26.2
    Saint Lucia 25.2
    Dominican Republic 25.0
    Tanzania 24.5
    Sudan 24.2
    Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 22.9
    Ethiopia 22.5
    Guinea 22.5
    Dominica 22.1
    Burundi 21.7
    Democratic Republic of the Congo 21.7
    Panama 21.6
    Brazil 21.0
    Equatorial Guinea 20.7
    Guinea-Bissau 20.2
    Kenya 20.1
    Kyrgyzstan 20.1
    Cameroon 19.7
    Montserrat 19.7
    Greenland 19.2
    Angola 19.0
    Guyana 18.6
    Burkina Faso 18.0
    Eritrea 17.8
    Namibia 17.2
    Rwanda 17.1
    Mexico 16.9
    Chad 15.8
    Ghana 15.7
    Ecuador 15.2
    North Korea 15.2
    Benin 15.1
    Sierra Leone 14.9
    Mauritania 14.7
    Botswana 14.5
    Zimbabwe 14.3
    Gabon 13.8
    Nicaragua 13.6
    French Guiana 13.3
    Papua New Guinea 13.0
    Swaziland 12.9
    Bermuda 12.3
    Comoros 12.2
    Nigeria 12.2
    Cape Verde 11.6
    Grenada 11.5
    Paraguay 11.5
    Barbados 11.3
    Togo 10.9
    Gambia 10.8
    Peru 10.8
    Myanmar 10.2
    Russia 10.2
    Liberia 10.1
    Costa Rica 10.0
    Nauru 9.8
    Bolivia 8.9
    Mozambique 8.8
    Kazakhstan 8.8
    Senegal 8.7
    Turks and Caicos Islands 8.7
    Mongolia 8.7
    British Virgin Islands 8.6
    Cayman Islands 8.4
    Seychelles 8.3
    Madagascar 8.1
    Indonesia 8.1
    Mali 8.0
    Pakistan 7.8
    Moldova 7.5
    Kiribati 7.3
    Guadeloupe 7.0
    Haiti 6.9
    Timor-Leste 6.9
    Anguilla 6.8
    Antigua and Barbuda 6.8
    Lithuania 6.6
    Uruguay 5.9
    Philippines 5.4
    Ukraine 5.2
    Estonia 5.2
    Cuba 5.0
    Belarus 4.9
    Thailand 4.8
    Suriname 4.6
    Laos 4.6
    Georgia 4.3
    Martinique 4.2
    And ..............................................

The United States 4.2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL (109) of the countries above America have 100% gun bans and or strict laws restricting and or against citizens carrying.

It might be of interest to note that SWITZERLAND is not shown on this list because it has
    NO MURDER OCCURRENCE!
    However, SWITZERLAND'S law requires that EVERYONE:
    1. Own a gun.
    2. Maintain Marksman qualifications .... regularly .
    Did you learn anything from this??

I think the message is - loud and clear - that gun bans and restrictions
    DO NOT work!

2. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Prejudice is based on ignorance!! Need I say more????:(

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

"Bare" arms? Typo? You want I should correct it?

4. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

"Shall Not Be Infringed"

5. ninjatoth

ninjatoth New Member

keeping them isn't says federal govt.
    bearing them isn't says federal govt.

keeping them isn't says state govt.
    bearing them isn't says state govt......as long as you jump through 75 flaming hoops and sell your soul to the devil and receive a paper saying-fine, I guess you can bear, here or there, but not everywhere.

6. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Where do the UK and Australia fall out? How about Germany, France, Canadaor other democratic republics with strict gun control, and where do they fall? Forwarding a list like that without some of the other key nations may be considered statistical cherry picking, and critics would be the first to point out their absence from the list.

7. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

I'm not sure it's the right to bear arms. I think it's the fact that we have such strong and moral leadership at the national level.

8. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Hell, we can't even get gun owners to fully support the right to bear arms. It seems many on this forum are opposed to it if they disagree with the firearm being carried or how he is carrying it or what they perceive are the bearers intentions.

9. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Yeah, that must be it;)

10. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Do they cut off your balls, when you go to DC?

No, really?

11. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

It's always hard to compare countries because there are so many variables. It's more useful to look at changes over time within a country pre- and post gun control.

Canada's homicide rate is falling, but not as fast as yours.

The U.S. homicide rate was higher than ours in the 19th and early 20th century when neither country had any gun control laws to speak of. Same for Britain. What does it prove to say that the U.S. rate is (still) higher today, exactly?

It's also important to watch for terms like "gun deaths" which the gun grabbers will use so that they can include suicide deaths and pump up their stats.

China just saw a mass murder of 29 with another 150+ wounded in deliberate knife attacks on civilians. It didn't make the news in N.A. There was no "Bang". Other countries have mass murders, too; we just don't hear much about them. Those mass murders don't further the MSM/liberal agenda in our countries.

The homicide rate among Japanese Americans is lower than among Japanese Japanese. Guns are banned in Japan. Go figure.

I believe if you read up on it, you will find that gun control has not worked in any country. This thread has some pertinent information and a very recent Harvard study:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/harvard-study-guns-crime-96081/

OP: "Bear" is still spelled wrong.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  12. Vincine

Vincine New Member

^^^ YES! Not only are most comparisons not apples to apples, they're not even apples to oranges, or even other fruit. They're more like apples to telephone cords (usually the red ones).

13. 4sig

4sig New Member

Maybe it's time for a major televised debate between the pro 2As and the grabbers. Both sides make up Germaine questions that the other side is required to answer The moderator needs to be selected for his/her neutrality. This might be a way for facts instead of rhetoric to get the the general population which may sway legislators. just a suggestion since I truly believe that the pro2Aers have all the ammunition to win this debate.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

14. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

I am against gun bans, but having a quick look at the list, South Africa for example does not have anything like a 100% firearms ban. And people do carry concealed firearms for self defence. As has being already said comparing countries and murder rates and thinking firearms having them or not having them is all that contributes to murder rates is ridiculous.

That's news to me , have you a link. Swedish firearms laws.
    It surprises me that people post these things as facts, without looking at them and doing some research, it undermines the message they are trying to get across.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  15. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Michael Bloomberg / Wayne LaPierre, . . . . moderated by Ted Nugent?

16. 4sig

4sig New Member

Works for me

17. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

Indeed. Here is a recent Harvard study that you ought to read:

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

For some reason, when I imagine an English accent, I picture a fellow who cannot fathom the possibility that he is wrong. Not simply wrong, but profoundly, utterly and completely wrong. It is a personal faililng and I apologize.

However, in the highly unlikely event that you are one of those, here is a British research paper for you to study. It was authored by very smart British people. Here, I'll get you started:

There is little evidence to support police-led interventions to tackle knife violence, research from the Centre for Crime and Justice Studies has concluded. Following a comprehensive review of gun and knife crime strategies, the report - Young people, knives and guns - concludes that a `zero tolerance' approach to weapon possession `is ineffective in reducing crime or changing attitudes' among young people. It also casts doubt on the effectiveness of stop and search tactics and suggests `that police actions alone are unlikely to have a major impact on the carrying of knives'. The research, one of the most comprehensive reviews to date of research on the effectiveness of approaches to gun and knife crime, examined evidence from the United Kingdom, United States and a number of other countries.

http://www.crimeandjustice.org.uk/publications/young-people-knives-and-guns

18. 4sig

4sig New Member

So basically politicians fight for more stringent gun laws in spite of the fact that credible studies point that it will not reduce gun violence. So we are simply the victims of politicians pandering for votes. With all the money donated to the NRA why can the stem the tide of anti gun legislation? They certainly have the ammunition

19. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

do you actually believe that they are really passing gun laws to stem criminal activity?

gun control laws, restrictions and bans have not one thing to do with detering or aiding in the prevention of crime or violent acts. not in the least. gun control laws are about control. want to control a group of people? then unarm them, and you can control them.

the notion that these are for helping deter or prevent crime is simply feeding those who believe it's in their best interests for people to be unarmed.

20. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't have an English accent because I don't live in England. I would agree with most what is in the link. So we are singing of the same hymn sheet.