The preppers who make you laugh

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by AlotOfPayne, Jan 27, 2014.

1. AlotOfPayne

AlotOfPayne New Member

I know it's mean to pick on people but I'm gonna do it anyway. I was watching doomsday bunkers and this lady from NY was buying a bunker for her home. The camera is on her and she is sitting at the table they show her cleaning a little revolver looked like a .380 but I'm not sure. Anyway she says something like a clean gun is a reliable gun (by the way she has that super annoying northerner accent) sorry all you northerner's I know we southerners probably sound funny too you. So here comes the best thing over ever heard the camera is on her and she puts the revolver down and grabs the shotgun off the table and says now look at this baby right here. Little info (she is a retired NYC cop) so she looks at the camera with this shotgun and says this thing will kill 9 people with 1 shot! Anyone else think some preppers are just prepping for there death?

2. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

All the Lady retired NYC PO's I know, they know better then that...

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

well, yes it will.

But you have to figure out how to get the 9 of them to huddle around that case of dynamite you are going to hit with a slug.....:rolleyes:

4. AlotOfPayne

AlotOfPayne New Member

The funny thing is I told my co-worker well it's possible if you could talk 9 people into some sort of formation to help out in there own killing I didn't think of the dynamite though that's a good one C3shooter

5. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Dynamite will NOT explode if you shoot it !................

6. seancslaughter

seancslaughter New Member

Certain other explosives will though

7. vincent

vincent New Member

Pretty sure C3 was being fashetous...wait...

faciteous...wait...

fersheshus...wait...

faceitious...wait...

dammit :mad:

Pretty sure he was kidding...stupid spellcheck! :p

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  8. seancslaughter

9. vincent

vincent New Member

Showoff!! :p:D

10. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

Fergalishis?

11. seancslaughter

She is hott even though she pissed her pants on stage

12. seancslaughter

I'm sorry but nothing was as bad as the guy on doomsday preppers that was gonna raid other peoples preps wearing his homemade ceramic tile body armor. Oh and his ass just got arrested because he is a felon and was shooting firearms on TV

13. AlotOfPayne

AlotOfPayne New Member

I wrote on that thread he is an idiot

14. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

I wonder what would happen if you shot his armour with steel core 7.62x54r?

15. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

This lady is at least intelligent enough to clean her gun. That's more than I can say for 90 percent of the "preppers" I've taslked to.

One joker out here that lives on a 5 acre plot has buried a dozen ors so 55 gallon drums in his front yard. He says that when the SHTF, he'll fill them with "foo gas" to stop the hordes of heavily armed maniac bikers trying to invade his territory.

I asked him where he was going to get the explosives. He said it's just so easy to make your own C-4, there's no point in storing it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

1. Most dynamites would not explode from being shot- however, there USED to be this LOVELY product called "Ditching Dynamite". Where standard dynamites are 40% nitroglycerin (or it's equivalent) Ditching was as high as 90%. Did no require a cap in each hole in wet ground- shock of adjacent hole would fire it.

2. You can use MUCH of what you see in the TV preppers as a guide- of what NOT to do (high on the list- do NOT appear on a TV show!)

3. The 55 gallon drum guy? The term is fougasse, and it is doubtful he would recognize RDX if it bit him in the butt. I used to build 55 gal flame mines- 55 gallon drum of thickened fuel, a Claymore under the drum, 90 grain detonating cord daisy chained off the claymore, 5 wraps around the drum, and ending at a WP grenade.

Looks impressive as all get out. Will cover much of his 5 acres in burning fuel. Likely including his house. Burns for about 30 seconds. THEN whatcha gonna do with the REST of the Godless Horde? (We tried to have interlocking fires of two machine guns covering the obstacles, and a pre-planned mortar target overlaid on them).

17. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

I am prepping for when I deplete my checking account. The more I buy, the sooner the end comes.

18. AlotOfPayne

AlotOfPayne New Member

^^^^^i know what you mean

Sent from a bench rest in the mountains sipping on a Drpepper with my dog and an unlimited supply of bullets and crows