the point is, more livestock than wild game

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by bonney, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonney

bonney New Member

and the former is MUCH easier to snare than the latter. :) Now if you want to ADMIT that you'd rather see preppers die of lack of info, rather than discuss things, why don't you come right out and say so?

2. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Why would you snare livestock? They are domesticated animals that can be herded into a pen for slaughter. Maybe that is why preppers haven't put a lot of thought into snaring livestock.

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

it's not that i wish death upon them, just because most of modern societies populace are lazy, complacent, and lack common sense, so therefor they will be their undoing with not participation on my part. death is just a natural occurence in the cycle of life and some will leave quicker than others.

4. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

I wouldnt want to be caught by the Farmer/Rancher!! :eek:

5. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

I would assume that packs of dogs will take down any farm animals they find. They will take deer also but the easy stuff first.

6. orangello

orangello New Member

The dogs will be on the menu too. Something tells me i will get over being a quasi-vegetarian REAL QUICKLY when i can't buy salad fixins or veggie hotdogs..........................damn, now i want some Waffle House hashbrowns.

7. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Not this one, for sure!:cool:

8. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Are you the idiot that set those Damn snares on my range?

Attached Files:

9. Axxe55

gotta be awful big snares to catch cattle!:eek::D

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Ax55 have you ever seen a horse or cow that stepped in a wire snare. In most cases by the time you find them its too late. The strangulated leg is dead. They have to be put down.

11. Axxe55

not a snare but have seen a few that got tangled in barb wire that had to be put down. damned waste is what it is.

12. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Yes I have seen elk,moose,deer and antelope that died in "Tangle Foot" wire. Terrible death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.