The Pledge of Allegence

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JTJ, Feb 16, 2011.

1. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Thank you very much. Ol' Red was one of a kind.

Two things especially stood out for me:

"AND TO THE REPUBLIC: A state in which sovereign power is invested in representatives chosen by the people to govern. And government is the people, and it's from the people to the leaders, not from the leaders to the people."

and

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country, and two words have been added to the Pledge of Allegiance: "under God." Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer, and that would be eliminated from schools too? "

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I watch this every year to remind myself just how special this country is and what the world woud undoubtedly be without her!

Thank You. Your original post should be permalinked and stickyed!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM[/ame]

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

We could all use a little more Red Skelton right now! Great post!

5. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

NO... We need a LOT MORE of Red!

6. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The U. S. A............

I grew up watching this great man called Red Skellton. Between him and John Wayne They were the front runners of American Justice. For all you little Basterds that refuse to say the Pledge and your parrents back you up you all need an attidude ajustment, Times a coming that you will depend apon the people that you hate so much..............and I hope I'm One.:D

7. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Red Rocks!! I have never seen that before, very good and thanks for posting.

Do they still recite the pledge of allegiance in school?

8. Murfdog

Murfdog New Member

+1 yes he was a great american.I do have a problem with the last few words.Justice for all is a joke if you have money you can get away with murder if you are poor you get convicted for jay walking.Before you attack me let me make it clear I love my country just not my goverment.

Murfdog

9. Fatso

Fatso New Member

My girlfriend says yes they say the pledge every morning. She said it's just really the jehovahs witnesses that stay seated.

10. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I'm left wondering just what the sheeple, Politically Correct, and Democrats in this country are going to actually do, if we are ever faced with a domestic
    threat to our national security.

At that severest of tests, there won't be any clean-ended terds for them to
    pick up, in order to give the appearance they are doing something helpful.:mad:

11. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Thanks, I was was gonna ask my son tonight but I forgot.

12. Mema

Mema New Member

They say it in Kindergarten. My 6 year old grandson gets to hold the flag in the morning.

13. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

they oughta have a second bell for them......the first let's those that wanna recite a prayer and say the pledge of allegiance (with UNDER GOD in it), and the second is for those that could care less. IT WOULD ONLY TAKE 5 MINUTES.

and then, @ the end of the day, when the final bell rings, those that missed the first 5 minutes of class, would be held for 5 "extra" minutes (for a second bell).

14. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I can tell you precisely what they'll do...

Those candy-***-*****es will whine like they always do.

15. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Here's a refreshingly novel idea.

How about if you don't want to be an AMERICAN, GTFO! An Armed Forces

Service requirement should be put upon every family unit, in order to become a citizen.

I find those who have paid for this country's freedoms with a piece of their

own @$$ are a lot less likely to bandy them about or disrespect them.

Everyone who refuses to say the pledge of allegiance or acknowledge GOD

ALMIGHTY belongs in another country, IMO.

Everybody wants the easy part of being American, but they instantly turn into

whiners and democrats when it's time to pay the piper.

I watch my family's service member's sacrifices being crapped on

by democrats and immigrants who contribute nothing, and it makes me wanna puke.

Those gutless, yellow, beerfarts.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011