The Perfect Relationship.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by tri70, Jul 22, 2012.

1. tri70

tri70 New Member

I have a great relationship with my wife, she lets me hunt and shoot as long as I spend time with her. I have my fill of guns I shoot and reload for all them. She doesn't complain about my hunting/shooting stuff, I use my extra mad money to buy my gear.
    If I can get her to hunt and shoot with me, that would be awesome! She wears camo shorts and shirts, hotty!

2. vincent

vincent New Member

I like hearing about people that are happy...too much bad news goes around every day...+1 to you and your wife Tri70!!! :D

3. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Neither does mine, she grew up on a farm where guns are just as common place as a tractor or a pickup truck. She used to squirrel hunt with her dad a lot. She understands I have my interests and she won't mess with that. Good thing cause I've told her she'll go before my guns do.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

There is such a thing ???....

5. tri70

tri70 New Member

We have been married for 17 yrs and together for 19! As good as it gets I suppose. :D

6. RiverRat68

RiverRat68 RiverRat68 Supporter

tri; I've got to add my 2 cents worth, "She is really cute too!!" Lucky guy!!:D

7. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Congrats! I pick on my husband but we do everything together and have the same interests. It's nice being married to someone that you like because most couples I know don't do anything together.

8. fmj

fmj Active Member

Dont be so hasty about her coming with you....i finally got mine dialed in to guns...now i spend more time at the reloading bench to feed HER addiction than i do to feed my own!!

Wifey "bringing sexy back"!
    :D;) (sorry, i believe, the only thing more sexy than a woman with a gun, is a woman with a gun that knows how to use said gun)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She LOVES when i go on my hunting/fishing/camping trips. She gets rid of me, sometimes for weeks at a time.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....

24 years and counting here!

9. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

That's pretty cool.

I can't complain about mine either. Been married for 13 years and the chick is still my best friend.
    She's legally blind and has a Masters in psychology, wakes up 30 minutes before I do, and coffee and breakfast is on the table when I'm done shaving 99.9% of the time. Have two kids and I only changed two diapers total. I road raced sport bikes for 7 years with very few complaints, she was one hell of a pit crew, she can change a sport bike tire nearly as fast as I can, and never once complained even a little bit about hunting, fishing, or purchases that pertain to either. And after two kids, she's rocken a 6 pack and tops out at 115 lbs.
    My only complaint is that she would rather we buy a giant dually rather than a Camaro because she likes trucks. But I can live with that.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  10. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Me and Zombiegirl have been married just over 6 years now. I'm so happy that we have so much in common and that we do everything together. I love her as a person, best friend, and my beautiful wife. A great relationship is not just a one way street. In our marriage we have only been away from each other for 2 days and that was for my sleep study and I hope that is the only 2 days that we will be apart.

image-2062283413.jpg

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

go with the dually ..... loads more room for adult activities ;)

12. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

SWMBO and I look forward to the weekends so we can do more things together. I wish I had met her decades earlier, but neither of us ready for each other ;)

We may go do some fun shooting next weekend with a friend of a friend that has invited us out to try some of his longer range rifles.

13. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

my wife and i have been together almost 9 years and married almost 8. she doesn't like hunting but does love to fish! she never complains about the money i spend on guns and she does like shooting with me in the backyard.

my wife is more than just a wife, as she is also my friend and we were freinds before we ever started dating 9 years ago. i do truly love her and wouldn't take any amount of money for her, but i wouldn't give you a dollar for another like her! i say that with humor, because my wife is a combination of Edith Bunker and Gracie Allen! if you ever met her in person you would truly understand.

but seriously, my wife is the best part of my life and i could take losing everything else i have, as long as i have her in my life. as long as i have her, i know everything will be alright.

14. vincent

vincent New Member

I feel a group hug comin' on...!!! :D :D :D

Freudian slip that one Dog!!

15. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Umm........I have a really good relationship with my children and granddaughters. I also sleep with my little Pug every day. *cry*

I want what you guys have.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  16. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Relationships with animals are the best kind. They want to be with you simply because they love you, no complications. It's love in it's purest form. As for the other kind of love, it is out there and when you're ready, you will find it. Your relationships with your kids and grandkids is awesome. :)

17. fmj

fmj Active Member

Wanna know what true love is???

Lock you dog and your significant other in the trunk of your car and leave for 3-5 hours....

when you open the trunk, notice which one is happy to see you!!!

THATS LOVE!!!

As to complaining about guns/hunting/fishing....she only did once. I spent money that was NOT in the budget on my CVA Wolf. I did this non-responsible thing because my repro. hawkin BP rifle was out of commission and gun season was starting in 24 hours.

She complained vehemently for close to 36 hours about it....then i put fresh venison backstrap in front of her for dinner less than 48 hours after the purchase:D...have NEVER heard a cross word about that purchase ever since ;)(considering the dozens of deer that rig has fed this family)

18. opaww

opaww New Member

I have a great relationship with my wife of 28 years, I traded her for a cheep bottle of whisky and a pack of smokes. Best deal I ever got and now I can do anything I want with out pissing her off.

19. genesis

genesis New Member

My girlfriend of 10 years and I get along perfectly. I'm 66 and she's 67. We've never had a cross word for the other. She'll try almost anything I ask her to. She's an animal lover, so she's not in to hunting, but doesn't mind when I do. She'd never ridden a bicycle, and I'm in to biking big time, so I got her a real nice 27 speed bike (not a cheapie from WallMart) for her 65th birthday, and taught her how to ride. We've thoroughly enjoyed numerous rides on Northern Wisconsin's rustic back roads. She wanted to try my 15 mile work-out ride which has some really steep and long hills, and she made it up every single hill! I was kind of amazed! Took her on a "zip line tour" for her 66th birthday and I'm afraid of heights! She isn't. She shoots my guns with me a lot but wanted her own gun. So we bought her a Ruger LCR 38 Special. I reload for both of us, but it was getting to be a chore as we were shooting 1000 rounds a week on my pistol range. So I got ger a Ruger LCR 22. It's the perfect match for her 38. She just luvs both guns. She says I've taken her from lipstick back to crayons. She's been widowed for 12 years, a cancer survivor and is blind in one eye. The woman has "true grit". And cook ! She can make dirt taste good ! ! ! I should probably marry her. Now ya-all go lay a big lip lock on your wonderful bride and tell her ya love her!

Don <><

Me and my hottie Sandra

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  20. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Yes you should! Marry her that is. :)