The perfect gift for the Mother-in-Law

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, May 28, 2010.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

The Mother-in-Law gun

Attached Files:

2. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

This would be the ONLY gun I would let Obama confiscate from me, but he would have to take it himself, and he could even test fire it himself.

3. ChuckD

ChuckD New Member

That looks like the gun they giving to the 1200 guardsmen going to the boarder :(

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

That is a good one Opaww.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Why would the design engineer incorporate a spent shell extractor?

6. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Why a six shooter?

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Might be a lawyer.

8. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

That was my first question. You would think a single shot would get it done..heh

9. mcramer

mcramer New Member

haha im sure they made it a six shooter because if someone actually held it and shot it, they would be too stupid to get the job done with one round hahaha

10. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

This is the perfect brady bunch home defense gun! Picture this: The brady bunch is sittin around trying to come up with more propaganda about how guns are dangerous. they have this gun on the table to take pictures of as to how you could shoot yourself. Some guy busts in and tells em all to stick em up! Well one of them grabs the gun and tries to shoot the intruder,(human nature to defend yourself, regardless what they try to say)obvious results! The intruder is laughin his arse off! Next brady dork picks it up and tries to shoot the intruder, guess what! Continues till gun is empty, intruder is still layin on the floor laughin so hard he can hardly breath when the police show up... :D

11. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Looks like someone f*cked up a webley........