The Perfect Card Game

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You know those times. Some jack knob has parked so close you need a cna opener to get in your car. You neighbor is playing his music so loud you feel like you are AT the concert. The idiot in the seat next to you who wants to add his own commentary on the movie. :mad:

Oh yes, you know who I am talking about.

Well now is the time to prepare the perfect "greeting/thank you" card and present it.

Here's how you play. go here = http://www.someecards.com/usercards/create

Create the perfect card, or snag one of the ones other creative types have made already. Then post it and tell about the person you are "presenting" it too.

I am presenting this one to the mindless smartphone twit who thinks they can walk, or drive, and text anywhere at anytime.

Attached Files:

2. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Post card..........

I likey, but in my case I would have left a smoke bomb in the engine compartment. I went to the local grocery and was the only person parked in the whole parking lot. When I came out I could not believe my eyes. This idiot parked thier vehicle about a foot from my truck. They had the whole dang lot to park. I had to get in from the passengers side.......The parking lot idiots need a really, really special card, and if I'd print one you all would delete it here.......:eek:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

willshoum - I likey, but in my case I would have left a smoke bomb in the engine compartment. I went to the local grocery and was the only person parked in the whole parking lot. When I came out I could not believe my eyes. This idiot parked thier vehicle about a foot from my truck. They had the whole dang lot to park.

:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

A little something for Orangello.....

Attached Files:

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

How could we let one go without including good old Dog :D

Attached Files:

• Dog.jpg
      Dog.jpg