The PERFECT Anti-Gunners AR! This will pass any Pro-Brady person!

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by TekGreg, Aug 12, 2011.

1. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

This is the ultimate AR! And this is no joke, it's a real AR-15 spitting 5.56 all day long! See the breakdown pic below. Now The Anti-Gunners will love it, the kids will love it, Hell, even Kalifornia will love it! And it even has it's own designation to set it apart from the evil, black guns: HK-47 (Hello Kitty - 47) We have finally won!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

It looks a lot better with the good lookin' lady holding it! :cool:

P.S.: Now my wife wants one. :confused:

3. Johnny357

Johnny357 New Member

What is the purpose of the fin on the back of the pistol grip?

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I think that is some Cali-crap for compliance with their rules on pistol grips.

5. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Yeah by attaching to the stock and being angled that way it must change the legal definition of that pistol grip. Must make it very hard to grip too - but the pretty lady's doing a good job.

6. MichaelK

MichaelK New Member

That's for effective paddling when you're making a beach assalt via boat!

7. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't think anyone hit on the best benefit of all...who would steal it??? They would think this is your kid's toy gun that you confiscated. You can leave it next to the bedside with no fear that the gang bangers raiding your place will give it a second look.

8. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

I was gonna buy one for my daughter

9. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Nice .... here is Glasshartt's in 7.62 X 39....

Scubie

Attached Files:

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That stupid finned thing is called a "Monsterman Grip". Because California is filled with impotent and frigid hoplophobes, a rifle may not have certain features or it is an illegal "assault" rifle.

An example is that a pistol gripped rifle may not have a detachable magazine. That stupid grip is a way around that law. :rolleyes:

My Mini 14 can have detachable mags because it doesn't have a pistol grip. However, legal mag capacity of any firearm in Kalifornia is ten rounds maximum.

We may not sell or import larger capacity mags. However, if you have larger capacity magazines that you owned "Pre-Ban" they are grandfathered and are legal to possess.

Monsterman grip link: Page 1

11. orangello

orangello New Member

People usually don't recommend the 762x39 for the AR's, citing reliability & nastiness concerns. Does hers run pretty reliably; i really like that round & my friends keep wanting me to get an AR?

12. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I've built three of them to include Glasses. The problem is with the hard primers on most 7.62 X 39 rounds and the AR hammer spring is too light for hard primers. I solved that by putting in a heavy duty Wolf hammer spring and have not had a problem since.

Scubie