The one problem with a PA LTCF.

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by CipsterX, May 24, 2012.

1. CipsterX

CipsterX New Member

The problem is not PA yet the surrounding states. DE,MD,NJ, and NY. None of these states allow CCW and to be honest I can't leave PA with my firearm. I live in Philadelphia and travel to NJ and DE a lot unarmed. Wish they could get it together.

2. Retaks

Retaks New Member

You ca oc in DE. I live 1/2 mile from DE and just oc when im there.

3. CipsterX

CipsterX New Member

I don't oc form many reasons

4. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

i have the same issue OP,i have a PA LTCF but often travel to MD and NY and neither of those states recognizing PA permits,,i have to go unarmed,its rather annoying to say the least.I wish as u said they would get thier act together.

5. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

But you can oc if you want and you can oc in Ohio too. If you choose not to that's your choice but you aren't being forced to go unarmed. I would think OC is better than no gun at all.

6. CipsterX

CipsterX New Member

Well I'm sure that's an option but rather not. I do support anyone's decision to but I don't agree with OC unless your a leo, security officer, or at the range. Causes problems and unwanted attention.

7. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

DE allows CCW, there is just no reciprocity with PA. You can get either a UT or FL, or both, non-resident permit. Both are honored by DE for CCW. MD, NJ, NY you're SOL...

http://www.handgunlaw.us/

8. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Just avoid going to NJ. That place sucks anyway. :D

I avoid going to Philly as much as possible too, since I moved out near valley forge.

9. CipsterX

CipsterX New Member

I live in Philadelphia and my girlfriends family is from North Jersey lol

10. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

That sucks man. Tell them to pack up and move to PA, so you can visit them and still be packin' :D