Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The problem is not PA yet the surrounding states. DE,MD,NJ, and NY. None of these states allow CCW and to be honest I can't leave PA with my firearm. I live in Philadelphia and travel to NJ and DE a lot unarmed. Wish they could get it together.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i have the same issue OP,i have a PA LTCF but often travel to MD and NY and neither of those states recognizing PA permits,,i have to go unarmed,its rather annoying to say the least.I wish as u said they would get thier act together.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm sure that's an option but rather not. I do support anyone's decision to but I don't agree with OC unless your a leo, security officer, or at the range. Causes problems and unwanted attention.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
The problem is not PA yet the surrounding states. DE,MD,NJ, and NY. None of these states allow CCW and to be honest I can't leave PA with my firearm. I live in Philadelphia and travel to NJ and DE a lot unarmed. Wish they could get it together.
DE allows CCW, there is just no reciprocity with PA. You can get either a UT or FL, or both, non-resident permit. Both are honored by DE for CCW. MD, NJ, NY you're SOL...

http://www.handgunlaw.us/

·
Registered
933 Posts
Just avoid going to NJ. That place sucks anyway. :D

I avoid going to Philly as much as possible too, since I moved out near valley forge.

·
Registered
933 Posts
CipsterX said:
I live in Philadelphia and my girlfriends family is from North Jersey lol
That sucks man. Tell them to pack up and move to PA, so you can visit them and still be packin' :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts