The Official FTF "Movies I want to see" thread.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Aug 14, 2010.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

WARNING NO SPOILERS

Lets hear it what are the movies you want to see?

I want to see The Last Exorcism

My wife will never watch it with me. Nor will my kids. I live with a family of wimps.

Tell me this doesn't look epic scary...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmrSR5O9QXc]YouTube - 'The Last Exorcism' Trailer HD[/ame]

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

The Expendables. I know there will be no plot and horrible acting, but the devastation and destruction should be incredible. For this one, I'm looking fore pure entertainment. No chicks allowed. ;)

3. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Sucker Punch. This I want to see.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSIetIg7O3M]YouTube - Sucker Punch - Official HD Trailer by Zack Snyder[/ame]

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Shi that looks like a good one.

Hot chicks

Hot chicks nekkid

Hot Chicks kicking ***

more hot chicks.

That movie is going to be EPIC.

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

6. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

The Town - coming in September

7. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Looks pretty hokey. When you've dealt with the real thing, you just have to shake your head over this kind of stuff.

8. doctherock

doctherock New Member

On the current list is 1. The Expendables. 2. The Road.

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OMG Really.... That comment really added a lot to the thread. If you don't really have something to add to a thread why don't you just move on? I can't stand when you idiots don't try to do anything but stir the crap.... If you don't like it move on. How hard is that? I don't like glocks so I stay out of the glock forum.

I asked what movies YOU WANTED to see not does this movie look hokey in your everlasting interwebz I have done thousands of exorcism so I know what I am talking about. WHAT EVER I CALL BS put some facts where your idiot mouth is. I bet this is going to get reported I don't care.

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

WTF???

I apologize in advance for the intrusion Tango on your thread, not trying to stir sh!t, just trying not to get any on my boots.

I am personally calling BULLSH!T on that above statement! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  11. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

12. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

This could be the best movie evah!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM]YouTube - WHO KILLED CAPTAIN ALEX.flv[/ame]

13. ScottA

I do not present myself as an expert on firearms and appreciate your vast experience and knowledge. But this is one area I happen to know a thing or two about.

Exorcism is real, but let me put it to you this way... their presentation of the proper usage of firearms and their capabilities is probably 10x more accurate than what they portray of exorcism.

14. ScottA

You asked. I told you. It doesn't look epic scary. It looks hokey. Typically when friends of mine call a movie hokey, I don't fly off the handle.

15. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I saw The Expendables this weekend. Worth the effort (IMHO).
    I will defray on The Road until I have finished the book.

16. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

KickAss. I rented it, just haven't had the time to sit down and watch it.

17. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Attached Files:

18. jca1

jca1 New Member

Personally, I think this is worthy of more detail.....you can't just say stuff like this and not tell a story.....I'm interested.

19. ScottA

Exorcism... deliverance... whatever term you want to apply to it... is actually fairly common in many evangelical, charismatic, and catholic churches. Many have their own process of going about it, but it's all about removing demonic influences from people's lives.

I've probably been involved in somewhere between 100 to 200 over the past 25 years. I've seen eyes rolling back in people's heads, people slithering like snakes on the floor, voices not their own coming out of their bodies, a young girl who could throw a full grown man. I've seen a woman doing her best to destroy the inside of a car fall limp at the mention of Jesus' name. But I can tell you, those are all the far extreme fringes of exorcism. For the most part, the process is pretty uneventful. More importantly when done right, it is supposed to be uneventful.

When I was younger, I though it was a rush to get in a head to head conflict with a demonic. Call it youthful foolishness. 20 years of experience and a whole lot of wise counsel has taught me that when done correctly, it's a rather tame process.