The Official FTF Christmas Lights thread.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Nov 28, 2010.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Yes boys and girls post the pictures of your house outside and/or inside decorated for CHRISTMAS. I don't want to see any HOLIDAY LIGHTS or WINTER LIGHTS. I want to see your chirstmas lights.

I just got the 12 large totes out of the attic full of my lights.

I will be doing white icicles from the gutters. I will wrap the porch railing and post with colored lights. The yard will have blow up Christmas pengie, blow up Polar bear (Just for Gello) and some other non-blow up stuff.

2. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Nice day here in SE Wisconsin. I cleaned the gutters and hung the lights and now I'm waiting for darkness and the grand babies to stop by. Should be good for a couple of ohs and awes.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Oh we're ready!

Attached Files:

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Nothing big, showy or fancy, same as last year.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HmcvXFgaY"]YouTube - Synchronized Christmas lights play to music - Carol of the Bells[/ame]

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Sorry- since Casa C3 is 10 meters underground, displaying lights would merely negate the camoflague. And there is the whole issue with the trip wires and claymores.............:p

6. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

What about our Jewish friends. Hanukkah begins December 1st and ends on the 9th. Happy Hanukkah.
    [​IMG]

7. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Not my house, but worth the watch....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjI7gT1FvI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - SLAYER CHRISTMAS LIGHTS LIGHTORAMA 2009[/ame]

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Did I effing say anything about Haunkkah lights. NO I DIDN'T

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS Man. Sorry if this hurts your feelings.

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I'm just bumping this up because I want to see pictures of Tango's house all decorated for Christmas. My house is very modestly decorated with two wire/light Christmas trees outside on one side of the yard and you can see the indoor Christmas tree lighted through the window on the other side. It looks simple but pretty from the outside.

Come on, Tango, show us your house.