The NutnFancy Project

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by falseharmonix, Apr 13, 2011.

1. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Anyone else follow NutnFancy on YouTube?

For those of you unaware, NutnFancy does firearm, knife, and outdoor equipment reviews. A lot of his videos are run-n-gun vids. Some don't like his personality, and I can't say I like everything he puts out, but I love a good portion of his material and enjoy checking out his vids.

NutnFancy

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Thoroughly enjoy his vids. He can be preachy, nerdy and a bit Ninja-ish but he seems to know his shizz and his reviews are objective and not filled with fanboy BS. The handles he uses always make me laugh...what's his one buddy, Obnoxious Smells or something like that?

3. oneshot

oneshot New Member

I've seen him before on you tube. His camping reviews where good and informative some of his stuff on gun I thought might have been a little over the top but that just my 2 cents. Overall not bad.

4. General_lee

General_lee New Member

I watch him, I like him, but damn he talks too much.
    IMO just keep it short, sweet and to the point and leave out all the jibbery style oinkery which make no sense at all:D

5. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

I think it is Inadvertent Smell :D

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

ive seen a few but i tended to fast forward em since he has a huge tendency to ramble on senselessly

7. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

He does ramble a lot. But overall I think his message is honest and mostly accurate and fair.