The next step in disarming?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by danf_fl, Apr 12, 2013.

1. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Wow.. Talk about attempting to CYA.. When the charges are dropped That man(Pringle) should be able to press some kind if charges..

.22 cell phones and stun guns.. Sounds like urban legend.. I'm sure such things exist but can't be prominent or reports and blogs etc would be everywhere. Sounds more like an excuse to keep the scales tipped in their favor instead of all things equal..

2. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

A Md. state law forbids filming police. I believe there may several cases pending nationwide about this.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Am I crazy, or does the very idea of such a law blaspheme the idea of "serve & protect" under the U.S. Constitution and amendments thereto?

If I were a LEO, I would want 24/7 coverage of my actions for lawsuit protection.

4. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Exactly!!!!

5. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Yet they routinly record us.

6. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

We should have the right to record them, especially because they are paid by our tax dollars. If you are an ethical policeman/woman what problem is there with a citizen recording a traffic stop?

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I can see not recording if the officer was an undercover.

But for traffic stops and such, record away!

8. Whitewalker1911

Whitewalker1911 New Member

You summed up my thoughts perfectly. If I want to record ANY interaction, ESPECIALLY one I'm involved in and/or feel may involve misconduct, people should have every damn right to record solid, irrefutable evidence of what took place.