The Men Who Stare at Goats

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by matt g, Oct 24, 2009.

1. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

This movie looks hilarious. Anyone else planning on going to see it?

2. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I agree. Usually wait for the DVD, but this one may need to be seen "big".

3. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I will wait for the DVD hits the street!

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I want to go see it but like Zombietown It may get put off. I dunno I might take half a sick day and go see it during the day. LOL I loved playing hookie.

5. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Definitely plan on it.

6. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

For some reason it didn't look that good to me. Maybe I'll hear good things about it and change my mind...

Then again, the last movie I saw in theaters was Star Trek. So I'll see...

Either way the line in the commerical where he mentions that the "hooker thing is definantly a lie." Makes me crack up.

7. h&k bigdaddydieseldan

h&k bigdaddydieseldan New Member

No way would I go see that stupid looking movie with that dumb a** liberal obama supporter george clooney :mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I'm skipping it. The premise sucks, and it's way too close on the heels of "Inglorious Bastards". Clooney making a living playing a soldier is on par with the Michael Jackson Childcare Center.
    I'll wait for the book to come out.

9. Yunus

Yunus New Member

If you won't watch a movie because it has liberals in it, you may as well throw away your TV.

10. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Clooney is a turd... I won't pay a dime to see anything he's in.

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

You guys do know that this is based on real stuff right? The stuff they are talking about has been attempted by the military and government. Remote viewing is what it is called. It has been used to to find children and people who were lost.

The International Remote Viewing Association

The Ultimate Remote Viewing Information Center

remote viewing - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

Who cares who the hell is in it. 99.9% of all of hollywood is liberal. You still watch tv you still watch movies right?

12. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Ain't it the truth. If you decided to never watch a left-wing liberal loony actor or actress - you'd never watch anything. Clooney is just like every other Hollywood turd but he's made some decent stuff. Hell, every movie Mark Wahlberg makes is violent with guns and he's a left-winger as well...

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Absolutely correct. Did that about 2 years ago. Just the right amount of room for another gun safe!:D

14. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Saw the movie. Pretty damned funny. However there is an underlying peace on earth current that goes through the movie so go to watch a comedy, don't worry about the politics or you probably won't enjoy it.

15. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Am I going to see the movie?

Naw.

I was there for the real thing. :cool:

Stamford University Research Institute. Despite what Al Gore said, the REAL creators of the internet, and of the computer mouse. :D

16. GreySmoke

GreySmoke New Member

My daughter wanted to go see it, so I tagged along.. It was amusing but not roll on the ground funny.

17. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Wait for it to come out on DVD. There were a few laughs through out the movie, but you see most of them in the commercials.

18. allmons

allmons New Member

Screw George Clooney and this suck movie

Save your money and buy the Clint Smith Thunder Ranch DVD's. Then your money will at least support an American.

Every penny you give those Hollywood dickheads is a penny they can use to try and steal your guns by putting out propaganda movies and supporting Liberal Democrats.

19. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

The only reason I would see it is because Jeff Bridges is in it. George Clooney can eat my ass, IMO.