The Mall Ninja...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JWIII, Jul 31, 2008.

1. JWIII

JWIII New Member

I heard of this term a few months ago in the Book of the AR-15 Vol#2...

I just did a google search and found this...

Mall Ninja

My eyes teared up; it was so funny.

I also found these pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I certainly think I have a borderline "Ninja'd" AR... Nothing like having a 3lb rifle w/ 50lbs of gear on it.

Anyway; please post any stories/pics you can find/have.

Let's have some fun with this thread...

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  2. JWIII

JWIII New Member

3. JWIII

JWIII New Member

OMG this guy is serious...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kckLMufuObQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgz5rlTInaQ[/ame]

He has more vids here EliteTeamFighting

These next two are the best; so funny. Parody of the two vids above.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drxA9d3Ddjw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m35iqaI5IzM[/ame]

Maybe I'm just lame or easily amused. But, I swear I could not stop laughing. Enjoy.

4. DFENS

DFENS New Member

I've been amused for the last few hours on "The Mall Ninja" link. In fact, I've laughed myself into a migraine headache.

Sadly, I was at first thinking this might be a legitimate source of info.. then I had to call BS with the mention of the PSG1... doesn't that run over 10k?

For teh lolz... please, if I ever become as... ignorant? foolish? like that guy, whatever the adjective, please, someone put me out of my mercy if I'm ever "that guy". Duct-tape my corpse to a 'Busa or ZX14, twist the throttle, and send me out in a fiery crash. It'd be better than living a delusion.

5. THE_REPUBLICAN

THE_REPUBLICAN New Member

HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Crap!

That is the best laugh I've had in a long time!

Here is something else.
    [​IMG]

6. DogRanger

DogRanger New Member

That stuff is funny.............

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

HOLY SHE-ITE!!! I can't access any of the pictures on this locked down Nazi network I have going here in the Slave Pit, but this thread is getting e-mailed specifically home so I can view it first friggin thing when I walk through the door. That write up about the gear and tactics at the "Largest Indoor Sporting Mall" in America is F'ing CLASSIC. I was, literally, laughing out loud to the point a fellow from a couple of cubes over came by to see what all the comotion was...

Excellent Find!! +1

JD

8. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Frightening!

If this is not some "goof" than it is very frightening. To think that people like this are actually walking around in public gives pause and reason to be well armed. Additionally after reading that post in it's entirety, there is definately a disturbing propensity towards sexual deviancy lying just beneath the surface of those morons. It's too bad there isn't a way to trace their location and have them fired for mental instability if in fact they are employed in the Security field. I will be viewing Mall rent-a-cops in a different light from now on...

9. THE_REPUBLICAN

THE_REPUBLICAN New Member

I just read through the whole mall-ninja discussion on that forum (thanks for the link by the way.hi-larious) but there is a member here on the firearmstalk forum whose name is specops. I don't know if it is the same guy, and he hasn't ever posted anything, but it should be interesting to see if he ever does post something.

10. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

You know, you're right! And I have seen Gecko45 before also but I'm not sure on which forum...

11. superwoman

superwoman New Member

That made my day.

Always remember 'shoot and scoot'

12. JWIII

JWIII New Member

LOL... yeah that's my favorite too... Still I love the tactical whistle.

13. JWIII

JWIII New Member

The 1st thing I did was check the Members List here, but no Geck45.

14. JWIII

JWIII New Member

Your typical Ninja...

[​IMG]

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Man, I have got this awesome picture, if I can only find it again. I am sure one of you out there has seen this add. It's for a guy dressed in a SWAT shirt and a black clava thing with this loaded up AR - it must have every possible piece of crap on it in the world. The guy, literally, have a 3.5 inch LCD tie wrapped to it for use with his "night vision" system. He claims to have put over $8k into the weapon, but is selling it for some ridiculiously low price. I am sure the guy was from Florida somewhere and wouldn't go into his "Operational Background" just that this rifle had served him well and now he needed to get something else. It was classic.... if I could only find it....:(

JD

EDIT: memory was a little hazy, it was a SWAT hat, and I remember one of the guys from the forum I was on had sent him a real questionaire of an e-mail that we got back with all sorts of ignored points and "I don't really talk about that much" sort of stuff..... God, it was classic....

16. JWIII

JWIII New Member

What; like this guy...?

[​IMG]

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Oh, I found it.... LOL

HERE is the write up this clown put on GunBroker to sell this masterpiece....

And here he is.....

JD

Attached Files:

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Holy Crap - That's him JWIII! Nice.

JD

19. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

I'll bet it was on the SigForum - they have the largest group of a-holes ever to converge on one forum. Someone started a thread about "Do you carry to Church". I replied that I don't because there's no violent crime within 75 miles of where I live, and consequently, I consider it disrespectful, and then the insults and BS flew. All the "Mall-Ninja" and "Super Cop" attitudes came crawling out of the woodwork quoting newspaper articles about who got shot when and in what church, and that Churches are the most dangerous places on the planet..yada yada, yada...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008