The Lingerie Football League

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Aug 28, 2010.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Sexy Women Playing Contact Football: Lingerie Football League on MTV2 | Bleacher Report

On September 3rd, 2010 at 11 P.M., MTV2 will truly be a man's best friend. The Lingerie Football League will have their football games televised on MTV2 every friday night, for 20 half-hour summary episodes of all the games around the league, followed by Western and Eastern Conference Playoffs.

The episodes will show viewers sexy model athletes playing full contact football. According to a league news release, the LFL will give you a peek at what happens on the sidelines and in the locker rooms.

To give an overview of the league, the LFL is a women's American 7 on 7 tackle football league with games played in the Fall & Winter at professional sports arenas and stadiums. The league was founded in 2003, but its inaugural season was in 2009, which included the LFL's first championship.

The player's uniforms consist of knee pads, elbow pads, shoulder pads, ice hockey-sstyle helmets, garters, bras, and panties. That's it!

In this fantastic game there are no field goals or punts, with kickoffs to start the game and second half. After each touchdown, the team can either attempt a one point conversion from the two yard line or a two-point conversion from the five yard line. Each game consists of two seventeen minute halves with a fifteen minute halftime. If time runs out with both teams tied, than an eight minute sudden-death overtime is played.

Check out the lovely ladies of each Lingerie Football League team.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teL3KaN_NNU]YouTube - Lingerie Football League tryouts[/ame]

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I'd watch that for a dollar!!

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Excellent!! :D

Finally, MTV2, has something worth watching again, since they quit showing Celebrity Death Match. :(

4. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I should be a sideline reporter for this.

5. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

My daughter said she was going to try out for it.:eek:

6. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

The Seattle Mist has a pretty big following around here. They had one of the best defenses last year, but their offense sucked, bigtime... LOL

Our linebacker could probably knock me senseless though, that girl can flat hit. :eek:

8. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

Hmmm...... naw, I am still glad I sacked the telly six months ago. Not worth the general aggravation. ;)