The Liberals finally discovered bump firing.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by texaswoodworker, Sep 12, 2013.

1. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

3. texaswoodworker

You don't need the stock to do it. People have been doing it without that fancy stock for years. ;)

4. orangello

orangello New Member

But this one is belt-fed, though they recommend you load no more than 30 rounds per belt.

5. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Who could afford both the stock AND the ammo?

6. texaswoodworker

7. orangello

orangello New Member

Yes, but this one is BFsquared, bump-fired & belt-fed. :D

8. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I can see the bump fire threads coming now:

"Why am I finding metal fragments in my receiver?"

"Why is my barrel warping?"

"What's this shiny powder in my receiver?"

"Does anybody else get this bump fire jam?"

"Where can I get a hi quality firing pin for a WASR?"

"Why won't xxxx ammo bump fire without jamming?"

"Do tracers melt rifling?"

"Damn, ammo for this thing's expensive."

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  9. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I'm surprised it took them this long to find out about them....

10. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

yep,Liberals are pretty bright.
    Just like this CO state Rep thought that once magazines are empty,they cannot be reused.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039799_gun_magazines_reloading_myths.html

Ignorance may be bliss but not when it comes to gun rights
    At an April 2 forum on gun control that was hosted by The Denver Post, "the senior congresswoman from Denver appeared to not understand how guns work," the paper said.

When she was asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 bullets would be an effective deterrent to gun violence, this is what the brainiac said:

"I will tell you these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those know they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available."

These shiny brass-and-lead things, see, are bullets, and, you know, once you shoot 'em, well, then, um, you know, they're gone and with them, um, the clip thingies too.

What is she babbling about? She doesn't know - and that's the problem.

Per the Post:

What she didn't appear to understand is that a magazine can be reloaded with more bullets. According to the Shooter's Log, only early on were magazines for AR-15s designed to be disposable, but the military changed that and now magazines are used several times. In handguns, a magazine is designed to be reused hundreds of times.

11. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Liberal Democrats are so mentally challenged. They have pursued gun control in America for 200 years. They elect Obama he arms foreign drug cartels that have killed hundreds. He reduces Federal enforcement of drug laws to allow them more sales.
    He is concerned about legally owned firearms and kids eating too many bacon cheeseburgers? :confused:

12. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

CNN was talking about earlier today. What a crock.

13. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I liked one of the posts by someone that commented on the website. They asked if anyone knew how much thousands of rounds of ammunition actually weighed. Lets face it. At 450 rounds a minute it would not take long to melt a barrel with sustained fire. And who is really capable of carrying 2000 rounds of anything around on a belt. These people have watched the Rambo movies a few too many times.

14. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

That politician from Colorado is sooooo stupid, I can hardly believe she can actually draw breath. The voters in her district should be ashamed of themselves electing someone so brain dead.

15. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

The gun grabbers will get it wrong. They will call it 'Gump Firing' and refer to these as the black guns that cause a wound to the butt-ocks

16. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

7 round belts max in NY! Afterall, you dont need seven bullets to kill a deer (Andy Coumo Quote). Now bears and Crackheads are a different story, the big ones can take 30 or 40 shots and keep coming.

Bumpfire is a cool novelty but very few non Automatic Weapons can actually handle that type of sustained fire without blowing their cookies. Add to that, auto fire on a real Light machine gun is less than effective at anything but possibly putting heads down till you run out of bullets!

I loved this part, "provides a huge capacity for ammunition -- potentially thousands of rounds". No shoulder fired Automatic weapons can fire "thousands of rounds" on automatic without melting down. My guess is, this weapon would go south well before it clicks its 4th 30 round belt burned through it if it didnt have a chance to cool down. Ive seen ma deuce burn up before because someone waited to long to swap the barrel, and that sucker weighs 100+ lbs!

Bumpfire all you want, its cool, fun and the closest most folks will ever get to rock and roll and Autogettum! Just remember, not metal comes from more than the end of the weapon if things go bad!

17. vincent

vincent New Member

Six grand??? Yeah, as if...:rolleyes:

I was unaware that "machine guns are illegal for most people"...:rolleyes:

Just more moonbattin' asshattery from the hand wringing, tree hugging, baby killing, Barry lovin' left...I give them this though, they sure do make for good forum fodder...;)

18. orangello

orangello New Member

I heard they are developing a tactical wheelbarrow for the real hardcore bumpers.
    ;)

19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Stalkingbear bump fired his AR without any special stock. It was awesome.

BELT FED?? Damn. I want to shoot a belt fed rifle.

20. anm2_man

anm2_man Member

From what I understand is that Slide fire bought the rights of a belt fed upper that Valkyrie Arms developed. The big problem with the Belt fed upper is that you have to modify (quite heavily - like cutting slots in several places) the lower. They never sold well to the NFA crowd. Like who would want to destroy the registered and transferable MG part of a Colt M16 that costs upwards of $20k.

So Slide Fire is going to buy somebodies AR15 (DPMS, BUSHMASTER, etc) and modify the lower and attach their stock and sell a package with the belt fed upper for $6k. We will see how it works out.