The Internet...Criminal Intent...or a Joke

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Sonic82, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

One sick and demented psycho in a NYPD uniform. :eek:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

1) - Sick individual, regardless

2) - If it was JUST online and all boasting, okay. Extremely sick, but okay.

But the fact that he had a database with over a 100 names, addresses, pictures and other details on a home computer?

Now we have officially crossed the line into POTENTIONAL SERIAL KILLER.

I think if you looked into his history you would find at least two aspects of the Macdonald Triad, if not all three. (Animal cruelty, fire starting and bed wetting at later than average age).

4. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Thank you. Never really heard that defined.

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Np - I have a extensive library on the subject if you want to have a discussion some time. ;)

6. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

Yep, if he's just saying it he's probably just a demented a-hole. Now the 100 files, that's creepy. There's a special place in hell for this guy.

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

fantasy or not what he did right there is a crime. A file of 100 women, photos, information, etc ... goes beyond fantasy writing ... I'm glad he was caught. Maybe they can crack his head open for information and catch some of his co-conspirators :mad:

8. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

scary part if the case is true, the guy wore a NYPD uniform! how easy would it be for him to gain the trust of his victims? very scary and demented individual. real or imagined, this guy isn't playing with a full deck!:eek:

9. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

What sayeth thou now, mayor Bloomberg? :mad:

10. Old_Crow

Old_Crow New Member

He was likely on Bloomberg's off the record staff.

11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

doesn't anyone recall the 2 officers who were recently acquitted of raping a drunk woman - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/26/2-nypd-officers-acquitted-rape/

talk about abusing your authority :mad:

12. tri70

tri70 New Member

Holy Striking Distance! It sounds to detailed, almost like he had done a bad cop crime! :confused:

13. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

HUMOR! WHAT "HUMOR" is there in what he did or said! he is a licensed sociopath, workin for the nypd. there IS NO humor in this story.

people have been put UNDER THE JAIL for thoughts and practices WAY LESS than that!

know any?????????????????

Mili-Vanilli-Obamas.jpg

14. trip286

trip286 New Member

It sounds like a crime thriller novel. Remind anyone of "Bag of Bones"?

15. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Mayor Bloomberg says, 'Just don't serve him a sugary cola drink larger than 16 oz.'

I don't believe the story is 'a joke'. This is one seriously sick and demented man who should be taken off the streets forever. Even his wife fled with their child, afraid of what she saw on his computer.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  16. Gonzilla

Gonzilla New Member

Wasn't that a Steven King book ? I remember seeing it many a year ago but never got around to reading it. Did I miss anything ?

17. trip286

trip286 New Member

I don't think it was Steven King, but I'm not sure. It wasn't his style of writing, and he usually stays away from the crime thriller mystery type stuff, and sticks to just "weird".

18. Mason609

Mason609 Active Member

It was King.

Saw the movie and read the book. It was just as weird as it was a crime thriller mystery.

19. trip286

trip286 New Member

Well the confusion comes into play in my own mind. I was thinking "bone collecter" instead of "Bag of Bones". My confusion. Sorry.

20. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Ban crockpots and silverware.