The Insanity workout

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gearhead396, Apr 19, 2013.

1. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Hi all i may catch some flack for this, but I wanted to let my friends here on FTF know about this great new work out program I started, and am recommending for people who are semi in shape but don't have the lean figure they want. First off i personally believe that being in shape and working out goes right along with using your/ training with your fire arm efficiently, like I said just my opinion. Now, having said that I am not outta shape and have worked out my whole life. I Also was in the young marines as a child and did really strenuous work outs. But as of now i do have a beer belly and weight 235 at 6,1 which is to much! So I bought insanity and it is by far the craziest work out I have ever done in my life, I threw up the first two days. Also there is no diet the work outs are so strenuous you have to eat 5 meals a day. It's only been a week and a half and I've lost 4 pounds I really am amazed at how well this program is working. I never have felt better. Also id like to here from any fellow members who are currently doing the program or some thing similar. Thanks for looking guys.

2. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I think you nailed it with the (throw-up) part..! A for sure way to she'd un-wanted pounds , but socially effective also. So,s , Ladies and Gents , may I suggest throw-up on all those a$$-holes while shedding those un-wanted pounds and yes , that does sound crazy to me , I like it..! :D

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Yeah. I don't like working out. I particularly don't like working out AND throwing up. :(

4. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well then , throw up on a friend...! Silly..! :confused:

5. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

We did Insanity in football for a few weeks....lets just say I'd prefer flipping tires or running! Ha

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Working out and puking were my wrestling days.

7. vincent

vincent New Member

Anyone that gives you flack for working hard and trying to improve yourself is a complete moron...

Good on you GH, stay motivated!!! :cool:

8. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Thanks Vincent Ill take all the motivation I can

9. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I was working out hard 4 days a week before I broke my toe. I lost 3 pounds in the week between seeing the doctor. I went the week before the broken toe for something unrelated. But now I can not work out the way I was. Can barely walk. Not sure what to do now.

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Swim.

BTW, I AM in shape. Round is a shape................:)