The idiot speaks

Discussion in 'Illinois Gun Forum' started by KJG67, Jun 30, 2013.

1. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

2. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I had to turn it off after the first sentence out of his mouth..

3. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

What a d!ck !!!!!!

4. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Asalt Pistols??

You asked for it
    [​IMG]

5. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

Those Dame assault pistols murdering people everyday. Bumping into someone on the street? Really

6. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

So I guess my XDm 9mm is an "assault pistol" with it's "high capacity ammunition magazine"concealed next to my big bad AR "military rifle" on my person is frowned upon to defend myself against gang bangers?

7. TimKS

TimKS Active Member Lifetime Supporter

That ***** needs to be sued because he's failing to protect the people....which he says is his job. What a fool.

8. JW357

JW357 New Member

Disgusting. Assault pistol. Give me a break.

9. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

He has organized an Anti Violence Task Force, LOL. Another look what I doing for you, but he makes no mention of the fact that Il. has one of the lowest gun crime conviction rates in the nation. I think he should be finding a solution to his present problems. 11M residents in Il. With very strict gun laws and one of the highest murder rates in the nation. Something is drastically wrong with his reasoning, Fl. Has just over 18M residents with 1,090,016 private citizens with concealed weapons permits and far less gun crimes and murders. He is the typical left wing politician with own agenda.

10. gr8oldguy

gr8oldguy New Member

I don't live in Illinois...something to be thankful for.

11. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Without gonads.

12. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

In a military sense I would never opt to assault an objective armed with a pistol.

People armed with a loaded pistol concealed on their person will lead to bad things. Happens all day and night every day in states and cities that are a lot safer than this douchetard's AOR.

The only thing I think I can agree with him on is that alcohol and guns are often a bad combination.

13. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

If I were a teacher and he came to me as a student and said he needed more time past the due date to study before completing his homework, and then turned a report like the interview....he'd be on the short bus next week.

14. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

I'd make him walk. :rolleyes:

15. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

I'll bet every thug & gang-banger applauds Gov. Quimm's decision to veto this CCW bill!

16. Donn

Donn Active Member

Right from the get, when Illinois residents were giddy about the court ordered decision on CCW, I've said the opposition will fight with every tool at their disposal to make sure it doesn't happen. Pains me to say this. I told ya so.

17. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Watched the video and we truly have a 'tard in charge of this state. Does he think that Il is an island and completely unlike any of the other 49 states?

18. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

Thugs and gang bangers don't pay attention to the news, nor the laws, nor the bill signings with the victims and/or their families. You may as well pass a law against not reporting drug income on your 1040.

19. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

The eyes tell it all. Watch his eyes as he speaks. If I saw those eyes on a battlefield in a foxhole with me. I'd have to 'friendly fire' those betraying eyes before nightfall so as to get a good night sleep.

20. HankStone

HankStone New Member

Yes he is a fool,but what about the people who elect these morons,yes New York included..