The Horrors of War

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Here can be seen the savage and unholy terror that is our United States Armed Forces FORCING our will upon people that clearly don't want us there.

Look at the inhumane treatment of the people by our Military Elite!!

Gasp in horror at the dreaded Tickle Torture as performed by our Soldiers...

Attached Files:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Where O Where are the Obamaites and the Left to protect these poor people from our savage, blood thirsty, cold, cruel, ruthless juggernaut???

Attached Files:

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

DISCUSTING!!! I can't believe you would post such things for the public to see. and tickle torture?!?! What has this world come to? This DEMANDS and investigation!

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah. That's right folks. Those are highly trained and efficient killing machines playing with the local kids, taking care of them and improving lives.

Try telling me those kids don't deserve those smiles?! Try telling me that we are there for a war on oil or that Saddam Hussein DIDN'T deserve to get his ass handed to him....

But I would suggest you try telling me that from out of range....

God Bless Our Troops - Past, Present and Future - for the lives you touch are beyond your own knowledge, and the good you do is immeasurable!!

JD

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Quick! Call Princess Pelosi & Prince Harry!

@#!%$^#@!@#!

6. orangello

orangello New Member

Well technically, there is probably an oil deposit somewhere under that area, so i guess that would be a "war on oil". :p :D Those GI's are brave; i wouldn't want any potential human bomb that close to me, regardless of age.

Fully agreed on part 2 there.

7. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

Those pictures are offensive, shameless, and dishonorable to all of those who lost their lives for such an evil, illegal war. I'm calling Code Pink right now and protesting this forum!!!

8. mwsfarm

mwsfarm New Member

just imagine what these pictures would do to the world's perception of the United States of America if they were actually put into the media, and circulated.

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Nuthing from nothing, but I believe those pics and the same kind of text were posted here a while ago. Something about soldiers torturing Iraqis. Still, some of the best photos around. Definately nothing you would ever see in the mainstream media. Thanks, JD. It is always good to see some real press about our soldiers. Others would like the American people to think that they are the exact opposite. American soldiers are not only the best soldiers the World has ever seen, but they are the most moral in history! :D Bless them all!!

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Would not matter when the President is out there apologizing for our mistakes. He knows that the world hates the US. :rolleyes:

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Quick, call Murtha; he has a spin he needs to apply to this obvious attack on the women and children of Iraq!

john murtha contribution poster[9].jpg

The murtha white flag ^

Murtha-Traitor-789109.jpg

Baghdad murtha ^

HartmT20070816_low.jpg

Level playing field?? ^

SanFranMurthaWeb.jpg

The pelosie is getting a woody! ^

Oh yea, someone wake up swiftboat kerry. I'm sure he will weigh in on this atrocity!

murthacoldbloodlg.jpg

A US embarrassment X 2 ^

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Once again, Cane you have topped the cake with super sweet icing. Where do you find such stuff? Seriously?

You da man, Cane.

Keep in mind that Murtha's constituents were all racists until about 6 mos ago! His words.

13. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

i really liked the picture with the girl helping the soldier carry the spool. definitely put a smile on face

14. Carne Frio

Carne Frio New Member

Horrors of war ? Thought for a minute yah meant Jane Fonda ! :D

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Yah that is why the candy is the first thing to sell out in a combat zone from the PX. The soliders are not eating it they are giving it away to the kids. We are such baby killers and worthless killing machines right. Muther effing democraps.

16. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The sickest part is that Hanoi Jane has never apologized for her broadcasts. She was sooo super effin hot until then. After that, no member of my family ever gave her the time of day. I hate few people, but she tops my list...:mad:

17. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Don't 'effen get me started!!

susnanaImage13.jpg

tedturnermage1.jpg

fjf1.jpg

JaneFonda_TraitorImage3.jpg

JaneFondaTRAITORImage1.jpg

18. ChuckD

ChuckD New Member

Awesome pics... I'm sure they will be charged for war crimes by the international community.

I wish stuff like that got more exposure in the media though :(

19. WDB

WDB New Member

Those pictures are disturbing, you can see by the looks on the kids faces exactly how they feel about our troops. A lot of our troops have kids at home, I bet this was the most fun try have had since hitting the sand.

20. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

[​IMG]

Here's a picture of me taking part in some atrocities when I was deployed. Y'all will never guess which one I am.