"The Happy Meal Project" Could Make You Rethink Your Plansto Hit The Drive-Thru

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jabbo, Oct 31, 2010.

1. jabbo

jabbo New Member

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Really HERE WE GO AGAIN.

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Really? John Tesh? Could he be any gheyer?

You must really hate McDonald's.....your last post was about that company too. Do you work for them?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I just finished a Double Cheeseburger. MMMmmmmm, Had a McRib last night. Think I will eat some McNuggets for lunch.

5. jabbo

jabbo New Member

Nah I don't work for them. My wife mentioned it to me because she's always buying the HAPPY MEALS for our three children and heard Tesh talking about this lady who did a study about the HAPPY MEALS. So I thought I'd share what I found to be true so you can take it for what its worth. I eat at Mickey D's and won't change becaus of this I love the BIG MAC's. I hate fries tho..Just the Mac attack for me.

6. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

I can well believe it. For the same reason I no longer eat non-natural peanut butter.
    Item...... I have a small bowl of Peter Pan peanut butter I have had out for FOUR years now. It's firmed up a bit, a little darker than when fresh. NO bacteria, NO decomposition, NO bugs will touch it. It just sits there, looking like peanut-flavored plumber's putty. I chalk it up to the canola oil it's made with.

Item....... fried chicken from Publix Grocery. Yeah, I do eat it. Taste better than The Colonel's dead bird. BUT..... Leave the bones and skin sitting out - NO bugs will touch it. It doesn't decompose. Bet they fry it in Canola oil...... ;)

Makes one wonder about other 'foods' we eat every day. I rarely eat MickeyDees, as I like The King's flame-broiled Mystery Meat burgers better. :D

7. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

How long will it last in your stomach? Intelligence? Really? Really?

Arghhh.