The greatest pistol target EVER!!

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by spittinfire, Aug 7, 2009.

1. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I felt the need to share this awesome toy with you guys. My wife bought for my birthday(yes, I know, she's awesome) and everyone who sees it or tries it, buys one.
    It is an awesome target and helps with many shooting aspects. Different target lengths and angles, target acquisition, double taps(make it jump and try to hit it mid air). The coolest thing is that you aren't limited to small calibers, you can shoot whatever you want. I use my 45, 357 and 38 on mine. Don't shoot at the larger caliber cubes with a 22, they get stuck in it.

This is the one I have but there are variations of it.

MidwayUSA - Just Shoot Me Products Pistol Training Cube Reactive Target Ballistic Polymer Orange

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Now that is pretty cool.

What does it feel like? The write up says that it allows bullets to pass right through, but seals up 90% of the damage?

I would be interested in giving one of those a try. It looks like it could be a lot of fun with a 10/22 and a brick of ammo. :D

JD

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Neat stuff Spittin'!! Thanks for the link! I'm thinking like JD cause .223 is just too precious these days.

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

5. spittinfire

It feels like a hard rubber or softer plastic, it becomes more flexable as you start to blow chunks out of it. It lasts for a long time too. I bet mine has been hit at 1000 times and it's fine. Every time we go shooting it comes along, it's that much fun.
    I have more fun shooting it with a larger caliber gun becuase it makes it move more. Seriously, throw it out 7-10 yards, aim for the bottom and make it jump up 2 ft in the air and try to hit it before it hits the ground. GOOD TIMES!! Just don't forget what's behind it as it moves around!

6. orangello

orangello New Member

You should dress it up as SpongeBob for Halloween. Pretty cool.

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Really!! WOW!!! That would be cool to have. :cool:

8. spittinfire

If I do can I shoot it in the face and scare the kids away?

9. orangello

orangello New Member

Imagine the trouble you would get in if you let the kids shoot it with BB guns.

10. spittinfire

That is a darn good idea....I have my BB gun from when I was a kid. I see an arrest in my wife's future. She did it!!!!!

11. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I wonder if the polymer clays fly like regular clays. If so, that would be a good item to stock up on.

12. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

It say's that it works for anything from Airsoft to 50 BMG. I have a hard time believing it'll withstand more than a couple shots of 50 BMG being as it's only 4".

-Fred

13. spittinfire

I don't know about 50BMG but I can promise 45acp and 357 mag don't bother it. I don't shoot it with 22s because my wife and I tried this and one got stuck in it. Probably not a big deal, i just didn't want it to come shooting out the side after being hit with something else.
    They make one specifically for smaller calibers.
    I guess I could shoot it with my 30-06 and let you guys know what happens.

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

They re really letting you buy guys out of prison to shoot them. That is freekin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. spittinfire

Yeah, my warden is cool like that.