the Greatest Idea EVAR!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dog2000tj, Sep 16, 2012.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

and why the HELL didn't I think of it!?!?!? :mad::mad::mad: oh well ... another $1,000,000 idea lost :(

enjoy ;) :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3RAkGqYC8[/ame]

2. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Now having to go back and review my Bucket List to see where I can fit Burning Man in....

4. TWMIM

TWMIM New Member

+1000 on this right here.

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Hell ... I'm going to see if the woman will honeymoon there ;)

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Who knew there were so many hot hippie chicks that want to live in the desert for the week in sandstorm central? :confused:

My new boss has gone the last two years. His stories make it sound like a place most of us would HATE, except for the half naked chicks.

I can assure you, based on what he has told me, I have ZERO desire to attend a burning man, but I might watch the pr0n when it gets released. :p

7. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I could use this contraption on a trip to South Beach :D

8. Vincine

Vincine New Member

9. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Haha! thats awesome! who knew dirty hippies could look so dam good. +100 for pasties! :D

10. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

Been wanting to go for a couple of years. Looks like a tripped out fest!

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I have been wanting to go for years as well, but I hear it has gotten to be way commercialized these days. I do know quite a few people who go though and they say they will continue to go until they die.

I hear there is a whole area for firearms and explosives enthusiasts:D.

12. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

see that I did not know. I get half naked chicks, hangin with bomb makers and thousands of yards to shoot in ??! yeah count me in!

13. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I was at a homeschool conference in August and met another dad there who was considering homeschooling his 15 year-old son. They live in Berkeley CA, pretty much the crucible of Liberalism and as anti-gun as it gets anywhere on Earth. He was having frustrations in connecting with his son particularly because of his son being engrossed in video games pretty much all the time. I advised him to find some more compelling activity that would be engaging to both of them and mentioned that my sons and I are active shooters and reloaders to which he responded that he would never own a gun because of where he lives but then went on to tell me about his annual trip to the Black Rock Desert for burning Man where he hangs out with the gun nuts and gets to shoot all of the cool stuff that's legal in Nevada and that his son would go ape-sh!t over that (apparently he doesn't take his son I guess). I said that his enthusiasm for shooting would undoubtedly bleed off onto his son given the opportunity.

Then went on to reiterate that he "couldn't" own guns in Berkeley and "couldn't" take his son shooting. I mentioned that there is a fine shooting range very near where he lives ( http://www.chabotgunclub.com/ ) where he could bring his son to introduce him to firearms with instruction available, etc. I even offered that he could contact me and we could bring him to the range that we go to, even if it is an hour drive for him.

Not sure if I got through to him or not. I should try and follow up with him.

Back to Burning Man, the other day I was driving home from Santa Cruz with my 16-year-old son and heading the other direction there were dozens and dozens of vehicles that were obviously coming home from BM (art cars, big home-made caravan vehicles, that sort of thing), and my son commented on them. Led to a conversation about what it is and all, and I mentioned that I would like to go someday. He will probably want to come along I am sure.

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

who knew the hula could be so damned hot!?!?!? :eek:

;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC8y2RUr2L0[/ame]

15. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Great light show ;)

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*Must not listen to the voices......*

Attached Files:

17. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

18. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

That made me dizzy. Where were the big girls. I like 'em with meat.

19. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Sort of figured you would find this one Shi :D

20. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNc5nVn-Qp4[/ame]

fap fap fap fap fap fap ..... SHAZAAAAAMMM! :p