The Great American FirearmsTalk Novel

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by hillbilly68, Jan 21, 2009.

1. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

OK this might be fun so I thought Id give it a try. Dont know how many of us have ever done this. The rules are:

You can only add three lines each post
    There must be two posts before you can post again
    You have to leave your last line an incomplete sentence
    You can take the story any direction you want to

So here we go:

He could see his breath as he looked out across the mountains. The cold alpine air kept distracting him from the task at hand and made him painfully aware of every move. He couldn't believe what had happened, the only explanation he could put together in his mind was that something had gone dreadfully wrong with the ...

2. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

...negotiations. The sounds of the air-raid sirens still fresh in his head, he stops for a much needed break. He slowly shrugs his rucksack off his aching back, and unhooks his M4 assault rifle from his tactical vest. He remembers the last thing he heard on his mobile radio before it quit working "This is the national emergency broadcast system...........

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

....advising all Citizens that a state of war currently exists between Venezuela, China, Iran and the Confederated States of America. All Confederation residents west of the Rocky Mountains are advised....

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

to love the one you're with, and he meant to do just that. As she shrugged off her bug out bag, her heaving bosom was evident beneath her MOPP suit. Unable to contain his ardor any longer, he reached for her and...

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

suddenly a fine high-velocity mist of blood spray covered his outstretched arm. It all happened in a surrealistic, slow-motion movie style that lasted until the crack of the scout rifle reached his ears. He spun away from the sound…..

6. trustkill676

trustkill676 New Member

...straight into the arms of a sasquatch holding a pizza box. at last this notorious mystery had been solved! the furry creature tipped its hat and excused himself, "one more delivery to make." he was interrupted when...

7. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

...the now lifeless body of his mate fell before the gentle bigfoot. Our hero did not weep, for he knew it was inevitable. As he watched the giant creature lumber off into the distance he began his move down into the lowlands where he knew he would find trouble but he had to go. He had to find out what had happened during the...

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

...foreclosure sale. Had he earned enough to buy his way out, or just enough to buy lunch. Whatever the answer, he knew he would not find out until he reached the village where his grandfather had been born. The only problem was....

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

he was still in a romantic mood, and so was the Sasquatch. As he moved toward the Bigfoot, he could hear Barry White music, and the sasquatch mouthed the words,"Why can't I quit you?" But the peace and lust was interrupted when...

10. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

.....our hero realized that the sheer mechanics of the relationship would be mind boggling (and painful). Instead of having to deal with the drama, our hero walked up to the Bigfoot and in one calm motion b*tch slapped him with the back of his hand. In the midst of this dramatic moment our hero utters with authority "I don't dig hairy dates...BOO-YAH!". Suddenly he was surprised by.......

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

the B1B flyover show of force. Holy Sh1t, that was entertaining, and about $10K worth of JP4! Now where's that skank-squatch? He watched the hairball disappear around a rock outcropping just as.....

12. trustkill676

trustkill676 New Member

he was attacked savagely by killer bees! quickly he fled towards the edge of a pond, for our hero had watched enough movies to know that all you have to do to avoid bees is stay underwater... forever... thankfully he remembered his...

13. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

...miniature re-breather. He slipped the pen sized unit from his gear pouch and started the long underwater swim to the dock. He emerged on the far side amidst the chatter of RPK fire and the green streaks of tracers coming from the south. He climbed out of the water and...

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

...ran hell bent for leather to the boat house, crashing through the front door and nearly taking it off it's hinges in the process. Full Auto weapons fire chewed up glass, wood and sent debris everywhere as he belly crawled across the floor and behind an overturned sailboat long forgotten, the thick wood of the hull absorbing the twacks of incoming rounds.

This is bad, bad he thought, I am low on ammo but luckily I....

15. canebrake

canebrake New Member

watched the latest Jack Bauer episode! I’ll just look for the secret basement tunnel used for all the ‘tango impossible escape' scenes. He pushed the rug aside and sure enough, there it was the finger ring to open the hidden door. As his hand engaged purchase on the ring….

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

he was transported to the lands east of Rohan and west of the Shire. A land where a love spurned Sasquatch still howls it's dismay every night. Our hero quickly realizes that...

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

There are two things that need attention. The first is that Benning has a serious thing for 'quatch sex and the second is that he will be the tallest Mo-Fo in the shire, so it's off to the Smurf Kingdom he shall go. But wait, what's that over....

18. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So far, the only creature I found capable of accepting my *ahem* girth. Back to the story.:D

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

"...is that a dancing scarecrow?" He thought to himself. "Forget this crap," he said. He quickly drew his 1911 and pumped 6 quick rounds into the scarcrow. Realizing that the creature had no vital organs, he sprinted over to it and stomped the stuffing out of it. He thought....

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I wonder if my 1911would have been more effective had I obtained it through a straw purchase." He chuckled inwardly at his poor pun, then asessed the task at hand. "I wonder what happened, just 6 months ago, to start the...