The girl or the gun?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by txpossum, Aug 22, 2013.

1. txpossum

txpossum New Member

It's been a quite week around here. I know I've been busier than usual at work, and haven't been on here as much as I usually am, then when I do log on . . . no fights. Damn. How boring.

This thread probably won't engender that much hard feelings on anybody's part, but hopefully it will be interesting, and mebbe insightful.

Here's the issue. You stop by a garage sale, and you see an old brass spittoon that you think would look good in your man cave. You talk 'em town to $2.00 and take that sucker home. Grabbing a can of brasso you go to clean it up and a damn genie appears . . . it's not a spittoon, its the bottom half of an old Arabian oil lamp.

Okay, you say, here are my three wishes . . . but the genie says he's soooo tired of the three wishes crap, that everybody wants three wishes, but it doesn't work that way with all lamps, and here's the best deal here can give you:

You can either spend one week, anywhere in the world, with the girl of your dreams, or you can have (for keeps) any gun that you want.

Which would you choose, and WHY?

2. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Tough choice. Both women and guns will come and go. Love em today gone tomorrow.

But in the long run, a great woman, anywhere in the world, knocking boots for a week, that's money. The gun of your dreams will come much easier.

Take the woman

3. txpossum

txpossum New Member

You're supposed to name the woman and location. I'm still considering my answer, but so for I'm leaning toward double A's == Alba and Amsterdam.

4. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Anne Hathaway and she must have her super short hair cut. Women in short hair are awesome! lets say a private villa in the Caribbean

5. txpossum

txpossum New Member

On the other hand, one of Skeeter Skelton's revolvers would be mighty sweet.

6. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Damn!!! I'm old this one is easy. Barrett M107a1.

7. readygirl

readygirl New Member

I already have most of the guns i want, and plenty of time to aquire the rest...... Does it have to be a girl..? Can i pick Tony Stewart...?

8. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

Oh powerful Genie....Does the gun come with a lifetime supply of ammo? Priorities, priorities, priorities...

9. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Oh, sure, but we guys like the other image better.

10. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Gun,but only because I would have a much easier time picking out the gun than one dream girl and place.

11. txpossum

txpossum New Member

10,000 rounds of ammo if you choose the gun; all free food and drink if you choose whoopee week.

12. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

And not to mention the 'splainin if have to do to the girlfriend about where the hell I went for a week

13. readygirl

readygirl New Member

What about Cash $$$ for the Blackjack tables, strippers, and Corvette rental....?

14. readygirl

readygirl New Member

You wouldnt make it a week with her. She is a raging loudmouth liberal. By Wednesday you would go for a beer run, and not come back...

15. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm not that old either but the way I figure it what would you have. Stinky on your dinky for a week and then you would take a shower and that would be gone as well. Besides I figure pulling the trigger on that big b-----d would be as good as sex and maybe better anyway.

16. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

Will my wife find out about either choice? :rolleyes:

So many women, so little time....instant gratification, or 10,000 round of unconditional love....hmmmmm

17. JW357

JW357 New Member

I've already got the woman of my dreams. If I took that option I'd only be choosing a week long vacation, which could be a reality anytime I want, money allowing.

I'd take the gun. Specifically the "Jack Ruby Colt Cobra Revolver used to kill lee Harvey Oswald."

http://guernseys.com/auctions/pugliese/prohibitedlots.pdf

My first thought was a Gatling Gun, but let's be honest - 10,000 rounds would go pretty quick.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  18. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

Yeah, I'm thinking getting the A-10 Thunderbolt's rotary cannon will be out of the question.

19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I had to delete some pictures here. This is THE CLUB HOUSE not THE BUNKER. Stricter rules apply to the Club House. Sorry, folks. :cool:

20. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I will take a m1a. Because I have been with hundreds of women and they are the same. Beauty is only a light switch away.