The Gathering Storm

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Sniper03, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Saw this and had to forward it. And I can assure you that if they take both houses in 2014 the winds of this Storm will be coming! Had to share it.;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Unless we start sticking together they will. They support each other regardless of differences. We're too busy calling every republican we disagree with a dirty rotten Rino.

3. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Part of this "discord" among conservatives and been carefully crafted by the mainstream media. This strategy is called "wedging" or "wedge articles"

4. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Were fighting it from a states perspective instead of a national one like they are. We are "The United States of America", one capital, one rule of law, one Nation Under God, Indivisible! We will lose our rights as a Nation if we continue to act small. Joining the NRA isnt good enough, they will compromise and we cannot accept any compromise outside of:

We would never have won our freedom from the crown, eliminated slavery, beat Japan or Germany if we had fought any of those the way were defending our BOR's today. The attitude that Ive got mine will only get you what those of us that lost ours got, nothing in the end, your rights are next!

5. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

One thing is certain; nations get the governments they deserve.

6. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I hear you, man.

But I think if Leftists ever get into a position where they can outlaw guns or order confiscations, the uprisings and rebellions will start. I just don't see a complete overturn of 2A happening without a whole lot of bloodshed. Maybe not a revolution or civil war, but at the least pockets of significant armed resistance.

(And if Tailored Access Operations is monitoring this little cyber conversation from the OPS2A Building, let me state for the record that my opinion is still protected--for the time being--by 1A.)

7. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

You may deserve it for voting for pieces of **** like that, but the rest of us don't. :mad:

8. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Exactly the point I have been trying to make for about two decades now.
    "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL":eek:

9. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

This is definitely a national issue, but at the same time you have to take care of the biggest problem closest to you first. So we are now, in 2013 concentrating on the state issues, such as Kalifornia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Colorado, Connecticut and others. However, that focus needs to switch next year to national politics with the 2014 mid terms. That is where we will make or break the gun law issues for some time. At the same time, those national issues are really state issues, as I cannot help you by voting for a conservative in Colorado, as I live in Florida.

Obummer has shown what he will do is organize against specific "threats" such as Allen West. We need to do the same thing. We need to sometimes hold our nose and vote for the better choice, not write in a hopeless protest vote for who we think is the "top" choice. That is a vote for the liberals.

We need to get out to support the candidates that benifit our position. Make phone calls, poll watch, drive voters to polls. Whatever we can each do. We are not Bloomberg, we cannot contribute the big bucks that he will, so we need to do it by foot power.

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The individual states are where the game is won or lost. There are not that many Federal Gun laws as compared to state and local restrictions. We have some 20,000 firearms laws in this country 99% state and local.
    Every Federal Law has been birthed in a state and worked up to a Federal Law. The NRA compromises? Why attack the Republican party and the NRA? That is like burning your bridges behind you because they cross rivers?:confused:

11. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Not so, but you are entitled to your opinion.:p
    No One 'deserves' what many governments have done the people they should have been caring for!:mad:
    When those in power abuse their power everyone suffers. This is a fact history has shown time after time. This is exactly what is happening in our government right now and it has been so every since the first progressive, Woodrow Wilson, took power in the early 1900's and passed the 16th and 17th Amendments!:mad:

12. unclebear

unclebear New Member

Your right we need to stick together in this united we stand divided we fall...

13. Chainfire

Well, I guess you will just have to work a little harder to select the government you want.

14. Chainfire

We still choose who we send to Washington, therefore we are responsible and thus the "get what we deserve comment."

The problem with the far-right is that they think that their minority should set the rules for the majority and they can't understand why the rest of us don't go along with their pin-head notions of governance.. I think the Tea Party has pushed hard enough to be firmly rejected in the next elections except for a few backwards states. If the Republicans shut down the government over their "can't have my way" childish stand they will not be remembered favorably at the polls.

Here is a good parody of how many Americans are looking at the House right now:

http://prospect.org/article/memo-republicans-you-lost-now-deal-it

15. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

You mean like Obamacare and Obama's gun control plans? Most of the country does not want those things. How about the NSA's spying? I'm sure most of the country doesn't like the government spying on them.

That's not a far right problem, that's a far left problem.

BTW, less than 25% of the country is Liberal. :)

[​IMG]

16. Chainfire

Again, I ask "What Federal laws have restricted your gun rights since Obama has been elected." You deal in paranoia, not facts.

The 25% sure did good electing a Democratic President and Senate, I guess the conservatives all stayed home that day.....Or, low and behold, the moderates voted for a Kenyan. Next election we may just throw the Tea back into Boston Harbor as well.

I guess you will probably be old enough to vote in the next election so go do your part.

17. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

none yet Chainfire. but what about those he proposed that were shot down? whether they were enacted is irrelevent, but the fact is he proposed them and wanted them. that's not theory, that's a simple fact.

now you can try and downplay his role in restricting our gun rights by saying none were passed, but that's simple denial on your part and more posturing and pandering by you for supporting that idiot Obama. you should be ashamed and embarassed for voting for such a charletain and scammer.

18. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Nightstalker is correct...

States like CA and Cities like ****-CA-go, the "Rotten Apple", and the District of Cork Suckers... I mean Columbia... did not become anti gun cesspools of plight and violence from anything the Federal Gooberment did.

These idiots did it to themselves because they chose "free cheese" over self determination.

As a Nation, we have already crossed the tipping point where more voters choose "free benefits" over "liberty"... and the day is rapidly approaching where we will all face the choice between kneeling... Or fighting.

Tack

19. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

because many have chosen to be entitled, rather than making it on their own for so long, they would rather lose their freedoms and rights, rather than the free benefits they recieve. so when it comes to voting time, they will vote for those in power to to ensure that those free benefits keep coming.

20. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

No such thing as free... And the Feds are beyond broke. Only way to keep it going for the states that take out more in welfare than they contribute in taxes is to illegally inflate tax rates on the wealthier, higher producing states.

The next American Revolution will be more of a Civil War than a Revolution and it will be over Tax Revolt...

The Feds know this which is why Dems and Rino's both have been "trying" to sell 2A down the river.

Unfortunately for the progressives, far too many Americans believe the propper way to treat a thief is with 00 Buckshot to the face... and a thief is a thief regardless of whether he's using a crow bar... or a badge.

Tack