The evening festivities

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jjfuller1, Jun 21, 2012.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

Drinking new beer and priming .223 shells. Kids are in bed. What a nice summer night

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Since tonight is my Friday, I am thinking about watching TV and Masturbating.

3. big_blue79

big_blue79 New Member

^ lol.

I'm eating Seared Salmon and Green Bell Pepper with some Salt and Lemon Pepper and watching "World's Dumbest" on TruTV.

4. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Drinking shock top belgian white, grilled chicken "with charcoal",with french fries. Now watching the NBA finals.

5. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

6. kycol

kycol New Member

Just got home from one of those meeting\dinners going to drink a coke, smoke and go to bed.

7. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Shopping for our dinner get together tomorrow. I hope the weather is nice so that we can swim.

8. opaww

opaww New Member

Sitting here wandering what I will eat the rest of the month sense the fridg is almost empty and the bank account is empty and I can't get food stamps because I am not the right race

9. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

oppaw,

I figured you would have read my Thread on the Machine Gun Shoot in North Central TN. And be on your way this weekend. Starts tomorrow and goes through Sunday at the Black Dog Range! I have some deer summer sausage and brats, beer and Gentleman Jack (Nectar of the Gods!) We will not let you starve brother! Hope you are doing well! :)

10. opaww

opaww New Member

Wish I could make it but its not going to happen,

11. tri70

tri70 New Member

Working at my firework stand, watching Cajun Justice on the IPad. We have cable and WiFi set up, we are high tech rednecks!

12. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I watched the new Snooki and Jwoww show. I wish it were an hour long show.

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

Nurse! We need the ban hammer, stat!

14. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Opaww, stock up on dried beans and rice. It's cheap, it lasts for a long time and it's good in a pinch. If there are ever any leftovers throughout the month, freeze them for future meals. I know times are tough and I also know you have a few living with you. Maybe in the fall go hunting and try to get yourself a deer. I feel for you. Been there, done that and hated every minute of it. :(