The Enemy Within

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

As long as

We have the dury system 12 good peeps like ourselves will not allow this SH*T

2. ronl

ronl New Member

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

What CA said, just give me time to load!!

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I wonder if someone broke into her house, killed her entire family and then police show up 5 minutes after the attacker left.....would her mind change? Not that I want that to happen, I'm just saying.
    Then again, some of these wack jobs are so far out there the death of their own family wouldn't even begin to change their line of thinking.

7. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

She would rationalize that if ALL THE GUNS were gone, her family would still be alive.

8. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Except Spitty didn't say that her family was SHOT to death.....

9. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Yea....I better get another cup of coffee...maybe my eyes would work better!! :D

10. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

For the sake of argument we'll say they were stabbed to death with a rat tail file.....

11. zhuk

zhuk New Member

PRECISELY, dune. That is exactly the majority view in this country. No guns = no deaths. Easy!

Of course it's totally unrealistic/simplistic & batsh*t-crazy (Yeah suppose all the crims will hand over their illegal weaponry forthwith lol) but it is a foundation belief deeply very rooted in this society.

And why shooters here (who are, let's face it, using guns solely for *sport* [& hunting]) are looked upon with such suspicion :rolleyes:

People are always scared of what they are ignorant of.