Firearms Talk banner

The elections are not that far away

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  WARFAB 
#1 ·
November is approaching fast. This might be the most crucial election in NY history. Cuomo had signed an agreement with Working Families Party to expand their radical agenda. This means that new social programs will be implemented, middle class will be taxed into extinction and new gun laws will be passed. In other words Cuomo's reelection will destroy what's left of NYS.

So... What have you done to prevent this from happening? I am happy to report that I got 7 people registered to vote and gave Astorino $150 of my hard-earned money. I am also talking to my coworkers, friends and neighbors to make sure they vote for Astorino in November.

Anyone else?

#2 ·
Im sure your right about Nov being crucial. So far, Ive only been talking and listening. I plan of donating time and money this year to anyone local that is fighting the current Overlord of Albany, Andy! I pray we will have something to celebrate after the erection.

#3 · (Edited)
There's always something to celebrate after an erection :)))

But seriously, the day of reckoning is coming. So far I have gotten about a dozen people to register to vote. I also have spoken to many people about casting their vote for Astorino. I hope to be able to bring him at least 30 votes, maybe more.

Andy needs to go and fast. I would be delighted to see him in handcuffs and in prison.

I want to ask every New Yorker who cares about this state and the Constitutional Rights to call everyone in their phone book and have people turn out in numbers.

Let's do it, folks! Victory will be ours!

#5 ·
Gentlemen,

We are down to the 11th hour. I stopped by the Astorino's campaign headquarters and spoke with the manager. Internal polls show Ron and the Tyrant neck to neck. Please make phone calls tomorrow and Tuesday. Make sure that everyone you know - relatives, friends, neighbors - vote for Astorino.

Cuomo took our rights and he must be punished. We will take his job and his dignity.

Let's do it! We can and we will win!

#6 ·
Gentlemen,

We are down to the 11th hour. I stopped by the Astorino's campaign headquarters and spoke with the manager. Internal polls show Ron and the Tyrant neck to neck. Please make phone calls tomorrow and Tuesday. Make sure that everyone you know - relatives, friends, neighbors - vote for Astorino.

Cuomo took our rights and he must be punished. We will take his job and his dignity.

Let's do it! We can and we will win!
I don't get a vote on this one.....But will be watching closely , and rooting for u guy's. Would love to see him get the boot....:).

#7 ·
Like Cindy, I don't have a voice in NY (those who know me know why). What I do have is a slew of friends and family who will be voting Asterino. hopefully, Cuomo will be on the unemployment lines shortly.

I am still in your corner, and I'll be watching the race as well. Hope all goes well.

#8 ·
Although I left NY early in 2012, I still have family and friends there. They are all voting for astorino.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

#10 ·
and even with all this red... NYS residents still need more lube because of NYC...... ok bend over!

Attachments

#11 ·
and even with all this red... NYS residents still need more lube because of NYC...... ok bend over!
I hate to say it but it wasn't just because of NYC. The voter turnout was pretty low. Based on the estimated number of gun owners in NYS, we could have gotten Astorino elected. Too bad lots of gun owners decided not to show up.

#12 ·
I hate to say it but it wasn't just because of NYC. The voter turnout was pretty low. Based on the estimated number of gun owners in NYS, we could have gotten Astorino elected. Too bad lots of gun owners decided not to show up.
I am severely disappointed as well, 2/3 rds of NY was asleep at the wheel yet again. The Dems sat out in record numbers and we matched those numbers even after swearing this time would be different, it wasnt. So many people just sat on their asses and let Andy take another 4 years of our life like it was candy from a kid!

Your correct, we had the red numbers of gun owners needed to throw him out but instead of going out to vote, they sat home and *****ed about the forgone conclusion that Emperor Andy would take more from us round 2. So my diatribe to NY'ers that complain about the state Gov for the next 4 is going to be "Where were you last election"? If you had something more important to do that day than vote, STFU, I dont wanna hear it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.