The Dream

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by jjones45, Jul 20, 2013.

1. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

I have this dream at least once every couple of years or so that i'm in a life or death self defense situation and my gun malfunctions. Either the trigger is too hard to pull or the gun doesn't fire or the bad guy isn't fazed and I always wish I had carried a different gun. A buddy at work has had similar dreams and i was just wondering if anyone else has had these crazy dreams.

2. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I had this nightmare they elected a libturd president with the

intellect of boiled celery. He then passed lame-a$$ healthcare,

while simultaneously claiming the Declaration of Independence and

Emancipation Declaration are "timeless documents", but the

CONSTITUTION is "200 years old"?????:confused:

3. AR10

AR10 New Member

My nightmare has some commie from Africa tricking the DNC , welfare slackers, and *******s his complexion is Hawaiian.

Deleted word comes from the drug enforcement agency, to describe people on foot, crossing our borders, often at a point in the reo grand river where they exit the water in a moistened condition. The phraise is a LE term, and is in no means derogatory. As many of them as we have in our society, maybe it is a term of endearment.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

That is your subconscious mind telling your conscious mind to carry a backup.

5. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I had a dream of Zombies breaking into my house. I did not have any ammo. So, I took out a bag of French Fries from the freezer, and placed them in my guns' magazines. Guess what, they actually worked!

6. emo

emo Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Did you use crinkle cut to get a little sawing action?

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

No- I dream about young women , big trucks, fast cars, fishing & cold beer;)

8. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Ya' me too... turns out, I was weaned and potty trained too early...:D

Seriously, it's a variation of frustration dreams most people have me included. :)

I just buy another fire arm!!:D

9. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Heck yeah!

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

This shows you were I'm at. I've had a dream where I grab my gun and shoot too soon, hitting someone I know or a family member. :(

11. therewolf

therewolf New Member

In my nightmare, he wants to rule Mexicans, but

doesn't want to go to Mexico to do it. He starts

an exchange program with Mexico, warm bodies for

AKMs.

12. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i have found the older i get, the less i remember my dreams now.

now i'm happy if i am just able to sleep!:eek:

13. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

Yeah you might be right about that. Or maybe it my subconscious mind telling word me im most confident carrying a .45 acp as I never have one in my nightmare.

14. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

As Shakespeare said-

"Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care. The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course, Chief nourisher in life's feast."

The little guy in the back of your mind that handles housekeeping when everyone else takes the evening off is trying to say "Ya know, there are some things I have been worried about...."

Live long enough, you will acquire some really bad actual memories you can replay at night.

15. Brue182

Brue182 New Member

I have had the same dream. Bad guy shows up grab the gun and it either jams or doesn't fire. Every mag I own is loaded but in my dream the mag has no ammo. Then again I have dreams where I'm playing poker push all my chips in for a huge pot with the nuts and turn my cards over and they have changed.

16. amandaloveszoe

amandaloveszoe New Member

I have a dream when it comes time to shoot the bullets just bounce off of the BG, actually i had it last night. This happens prob at least once every few mnths!

17. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

I'm happy to wake up :D

18. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

one of the signs of getting old is that the first section of the paper you read are the obituaries, to see if your name is among them!:eek:

19. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

Lol!!!!! Now that's funny

20. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

So sorry for you, C3. :(

You must be playing poker with C3, then. He always wins in poker.