The DMV

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by canebrake, Sep 14, 2009.

1. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I just spent over an hour at the DMV for a two minute record update.

I was gearing up for a scathing diatribe on the experience and how it would relate to nobomacare.

Then I realized the problem isn't the bureaucracy but actually the really stupid people in line.

God we are, as a country, in deep dodo!

I think a great number of Americans do need help just to breath and would not survive without the daily entitlement of gubmint cheese.

Then as I left the courthouse I was confronted with this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This has to be illegal?? 50 feet from the entrance to the courthouse?? The saving grace was the two guys in the photos that were asked to sign the petition refused and rather vocally.

Unfortunately, I saw several of the "Really Stupid Cheese Grabbers" I had just spent time with inside sign the petition.

You guys would be proud of old canebrake! When black hat ask if I wanted to sign the petition I calmly said, "No, and I'm not sure what you are doing here is legal."

When asked If I didn't want universal healthcare for everyone I responded, "No and I think what you are doing is despicable and the person you are doing work for is a communist!"

The whole time the white hat douche was saying over and over, "Thank you sir, Thank you."

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Thanks, Cane. I needed a laugh, so I laughed. :D Then I thought about it a little more. :eek:

Now, I need another laugh.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Thanks for the interesting tidbit. You really can't fix stupid.

4. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

MOST EXCELLENT response to that white hat douche Cane!

It is also true what you say about these poeple that you see in the DMV. The few times I've had to go to the DMV most poeple in there seem as if they would need daily directions on how to wipe their own arse.

5. orangello

orangello New Member

My sister told me the other day that we could renew our DL's online now in MS. Maybe you could do your update online? If we have it in MS and it is a good thing, it's usually everywhere else already (except the hawt trailer trash that can cook). :D

6. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

+1!

It would seem that most Americans today are content with being given everything they need to squeek out a living. What I dont know, is what happened to all those people who used to be proud of what they earned for themselfs and their familys and would consider it barely less then (or in some cases would consiter it) as a insult! Now thats not saying honest people dont from time to time need help, but there is a big diffrents between being man enough to admit you needed the help and being too big of a coward to help yourself!

7. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

You did well to keep your cool Cane.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You should have tazed her ass and asked if there was immediate treatment available for THAT under No-brain-o-care.

Good for you keeping your cool. I am not sure I would have been as polite, unless I was on company time, in my identifying vehicle. :eek:

JD

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Geez....you guys are getting Tazer crazy around here. :cool:

What's the matter with a good ol' 1911? ;)

10. Kain

Kain Member

Just feel lucky that the people outside your DMV speak english. I can't say as much.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Haven't been to Cuba North (South Florida) have ya?

12. Kain

Kain Member

Not in a couple of years, but the area immediately east of ATL is almost as bad these days. I almost didn't get my current job because I don't speak spanish.