The Difference Between The Liberal and The Conservative

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by wsearfoss, Jul 6, 2009.

1. wsearfoss

wsearfoss New Member

The Difference Between The Liberal and The Conservative

Question:You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities. In your hand is a Glock .40 and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Liberal Answer: Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Is it possible he'd be just happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.

Conservative Answer: BANG!

Texan's Answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click........... (sounds of magazine being ejected and fresh magazine installed)

Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?

Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..."
    BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!"

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I fear I can't answer because this scenario would never occur in my lifetime.

Nobody with a sane mind would trust their family security in a CCW situation to a Glock in .40 Caliber. ;)

JD

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

LMAO. Still doing same...:D

I've seen that e-mail a few times, and that is the first time I've seen an actual make of weapon or the Texan's family dialogue in the text.

4. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

I think the following modifications would more correctly define the Liberal mindset:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  5. freefall

freefall New Member

Too true RL. You nailed it.

6. jng2985

jng2985 New Member

lol, that's great! :D

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

:D

Absolutely correct J.D. Way fewer shots necessary with a 1911. :cool:

8. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I would throw that damn Glock at him for distraction purposes and pull out my M&P .45 ACP and follow through with BANG! BANG! BANG!

Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?

Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..."
    BANG!

Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!"

Jack

9. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

Liberal and The Conservative...totally two different view points indeed.
    Funny post....I enjoyed that. :D:p:D

10. WAREAGLE

WAREAGLE New Member

RL357Mag... *golf clap*

you win the internet. dead on mate

11. fapprez

fapprez New Member

That's funny. Thanks for the laugh!

12. bonras

bonras New Member

Thats really funny! But Now I have to go buy a 45! Any suggestions?

Bill
    I love this site!:)

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

As a new supporter, why not stop in by the 'Welcome to the Bunker' thread and say hi?

14. WDB

WDB New Member

If you could go out with a liberal couple you will have time to get your family into the car, check your messages on your cell phone, call 911 and line up for a prefect shot on the bad guy. Imagine telling all your buddies how you shot the bad guy right between the eyes, BANG one shot and he was done! When they ask about Jim and Nancy (the liberal couple) you can say they better understand just how deverse the community is now.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  15. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I can't get the smilies to work, but that was damn funny WDB.

16. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I'd just throw the Glock at the guy and take my chances fighting him hand to hand. I've trusted my life to some pretty crappy stuff before, but never a glock. :)