The Desperation of a Simple People

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by zhuk, Mar 8, 2010.

1. zhuk

zhuk New Member

What do you do when you can't have firearms?

You Go For Foam!

From oznerf forums:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Admittedly, the guy who owns that black one said he'd never be able to take it outside without risking the SWAT team descending lol

2. MB44

MB44 New Member

Cool stuff,...

What are the specs on those ??

Mag capacity, velocity, price, etc. ???

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010

3. orangello

orangello New Member

With the proper adhesive & liberal amounts of LSD (transdermal :D ) those could be relatively effective at incapacitating most people.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I have to say, they did a pretty good job of painting them up and making them look legit.

The song: "Too much, time on my hands" comes to mind. :D

I wonder what the penalty is for "brandishing" a black nerf gun? :eek:

JD

5. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Outrage

How dare you mock our UK arsenal of fine weapons.

6. zhuk

zhuk New Member

I think the mag capacity is 12 on those...not sure of the velocity. Will set you back about $US50. Of course, here they go for around $100...plus 50 bucks for postage as those pictured are rarely found in toy shops here. You have to import, which is pricey. Just like real firearms, everything is more expensive.

And if you could mod them to fire kooshes then they'd be a handy "home defence weapon" lol

Exactly the same as a real one, JD. You cannot have anything that looks 'military' in appearance. Why pistol grips are a no-no on bolt action rifles; and anything semi/auto-fire is completely prohibited (except for handguns, subject to calibre/barrel length restrictions). This is the reason airsoft is illegal here....

Minimum 5 years jail for all these offences.

Too right, Davy! :mad: We gotta be ready for when the Smurf Army invades, after all...