The day of truth..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, May 24, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

First off , I want to thank you all for letting me vent..! You know my wife and I separating..! I must admit , all that I preach is true , but hard to live by sometimes ..! 27 years is a long time ..! The venting was great therapy and did calm things .!

Tonite , I pick her up at Pittsburg airport..! The house in Fl.has sold and we await closing..! The 3rd we see the lawyer and decide what next.! I've already given this house up and have no expectations..! There is a saying.! Give me the wisdom to change the things I can , and accept the things I can not..! Seems to hold true here..! May I be as tough as I preach , I'm gonna need it ..!

I can doo eet , I can doo eet , I can doo eet , I CAN DOO EET...! :cool:

Thanks.!

PS: because of circumstances out of my control , (Samurai Flash) will be
    Coming to you this Friday , the 31rst.! I was not going to do this for several more months , but again , out of my control..! Oh yeah..!

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Dango, best of luck, and my sympathies man.

3. dango

I do not want "sympathies " , but truly , thank you ..! What I need is GO DANGO GO , insults , jokes , if it has to be , then BRANG it so I can move on..! In my face , NOW PLEASE..!

Thanks..! :D Just , thanks..!

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

Three short people didn't walk into a bar.

Get it?!

5. dango

And , so did not two Irish men walk out of a bar..! :D. LOL

6. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Good luck dango hope everything works out. We are here for ya buddy!

7. dango

Friday , 31rst , I'll show you what I've been doing for three months..

And thanks ...! :D

8. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Best of luck, Dango! The first eight months or so there will be emotional fluctuations with feeling FREE ... then ... mysteriously MISSING what you hated to begin with ... then ... a complete understanding and acceptance of it all. This will spark a new you and a coming to terms with that newly discovered dynamics. Peace, brother.

9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Dango, you gonna listen to a guy who just confessed to seeing a huge strange silent floating triangle over his head docked at some Scientologists house, and then ducked for cover in a security guard shack?

Christ, maybe that gun registration thing isn't such a bad idea after all. Between space cowboys, who thinks the ammo-run is over vs. those who think it is a government conspiracy, who doesn't know what flag they fly over their own home, who thinks Remington 870's and Mosin Nagants are the best guns ever made, and a member who gets excited following me around, you and I may be the only regular people here Dango.

Now how scary is THAT!?

10. dango

"EMOTIONAL FLUCTUATIONS)..? Eeeeeek.! Didn't knowed I was fluxing..? :confused:........:D

11. racer_x

racer_x New Member

Its gana be a hell of a ride dango, hang in there

12. dango

Weeeeeee. Haaaaa...!

13. orangello

orangello New Member

Well, if you are taking the ride, you might as well try to enjoy the view.

Good luck with it!

If you ever find that you miss being alternately ignored then smothered by a demanding female, I recommend a calico cat, much cheaper at the shelter and constantly nekkid. ;)

14. dango

It's that time , time to drive to the airport..! 4 hours ! If I survive the night , I'll
    Touch base .! Later ladies and gentle men , I'll be back...! :)

15. trip286

trip286 New Member

Really, I hope y'all find a way to work it out. I know you love her, and she does you. And if you think about it, I'm somewhere just south of 30, I think. Y'all have been together a lifetime.

16. dango

Ok , I'm still alive..! While she was gone , I payed the bills , she's mad.! :confused

I cleaned the gutters , she is steaming.! :confused:

I cleaned the house , red hot mad..! :eek:

I look better and gained weight , (Damn you Dan) ,..!

She is so mad I didn't fall apart , I better hide the guns ..! :eek: Yes , Eeeek..! Yeap , that's it , I didn't pout and lay around and piss and moan ,
    I got up and did what I had to do and she is mad..! MAAAAAD..! :confused:

Wait till I break out my sword and play , she will shoot me..! Eeeeek..! HELP..!

:confused: Auuugh..! Ack..!

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  17. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Dango, BT,DT. Best advice I can give is:

Sometimes you have to go a little (or a lot in my case! :p) crazy to stay sane.

Trust me, it works. We are here for you if you need us. Don't hesitate to ask if you do. And remember, divorces are very expensive, but that is only because they are worth it. Best of luck my friend, and I hope all works out well for you, or at least as well as mine did for me.

18. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Holy crap! My wife has a kindred spirit in your wife! I know exactly what you are going through! My wife gets pissed at me for doing exactly what she asks me to do. WTF?

19. towboater

towboater Active Member

GO .................. Dango .................. GO

20. dango

zYes.! Weeeeeee..Haaaaaa.! :D