the Cops Say They’ve Never Seen Anything Like It

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

A Mother’s Prayer May Have Prevented a McDonald’s Massacre, and the Cops Say They’ve Never Seen Anything Like It

Watch the video, he even drops the mag and re-inserts it and pulls the slide back to chamber a round.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...behaved-in-very-mysterious-ways-at-mcdonalds/

Fort Worth police say surveillance video shows Joseph pulling the trigger at least five times while pointing it at individuals inside the restaurant — but the gun wouldn’t fire.

As people ran from the restaurant, Joseph went back inside and again pointed the gun at individuals and pulled the trigger.

Again the gun didn’t fire, police said.

So Joseph went back outside, pointed it at a passing vehicle, successfully fired two rounds in its direction, and witness say the driver never stopped, according to police.

Joseph was soon captured, police say, adding that no one was injured in the Tuesday night stick-up and there’s no explanation for the gun misfiring.

2. bigjim

bigjim New Member

While I don't doubt your sincerity, your source is not creditable. Do you have the same story from a major news source or a local paper?

Jim

3. rachilders

rachilders New Member

I saw the same story on several of the local news outlets here tonight.

4. Bigcountry02

If you would have clicked on the link and at the bottom of the article had the "Dallas Morning News" reference.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...alds-restaurant-when-mans-gun-wont-fire.html/

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dip$hit. The safety/decocker was down.

6. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  7. Bigcountry02

Crazy thing is, if the safety was on and he went outside would the gun still fire?

Watching the video, he was pulling on the trigger many times.

At one point in the video, he removes the magazine at the .46 second marker and pulls the slide back at the .50 second marker. That should have chamber a round.

in all reality, if safety was on, the pistol would not have discharged when he went outside the first time and firing a single shot in the air.

He then returned again inside and attempted to fire the pistol many times, still no discharge. He fired outside and the gun discharged when he fired at a passing car.

8. Rentacop

Rentacop New Member

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say prayer had nothing to do with it . I reject mysticism . I don't believe a concept that has no rational basis .
    Before anyone screams, " It's a miracle ! ", think of the times you've had the hammer smack the primer repeatedly without setting it off . Think of hard primers in PMC brand ammo failing to go off in cheap guns that produce only a light hammer blow . Then imagine that the robber may have intentionally had the safety on some of the time just to scare people .
    YouTube has clips of Richard Dawkins and The Atheist Experience, both of which will be useful to anyone wondering if prayer really works .

9. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

We are entitled to our religious beliefs whether they can be backed up by science or not. No one is forcing christianity on you. Don't try to turn a good thread into a religious debate.

You are more than entitled to your beliefs. I pray that you lead a long and healthy life just as you are. Whatever you do for prayer I hope you will wish the best for us.

10. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I guess the primers softened up when he went outside and re-hardened when he went in.:rolleyes:

And I have seen prayer work. Believe as you wish. But I don't think you should call things mumbo jumber when it's obvious you have no working knowledge of the subject.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013