Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently learned a ton about AR rifles from a "primer" sticky from AgentTikki...learned enough to know what I want, and make decisions on the many variations of those rifles. As a "newbie", I was wondering if there is a good/GREAT post like AgentTikki's for the AK?

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alas...I am the one who NEEDS one! Not the one to write it. I am hoping that one of you will share the ins and outs of AK's...milled versuses stamped receivers...twist rate, muzzle-break variants, stock info, differences of the (seems like thousands) many WASR....WASR 10....I could go on and on.
And will for a few more sentences...tee-hee. Trigger info...barrel wisdom...U.S. made versus Romainian...versus all the others. mag-well preferences, etc.
Maybe that's why they are selling so many AR's...with all the info available about them, even I would feel comfortable about knowing what I want in the AR platform.
Just hoping that someone will post something as helpful as AT's guide to the AR basics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.