THE ANSWERS to gun banners ?'s

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by MisterMcCool, Mar 2, 2013.

1. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

I like it. Very good points and a good read. Thanks for posting.

2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

That's well done!

3. Garadex

Garadex New Member

That was a very nice article, definitely bookmarking that.

4. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

Our arguments have been too fact based for too long. We have known that the facts are on our side so we use that. It's easier for me to remember stats and figures.
    What is harder for us to get in the mindset of is to use the over emotional responses of liberals that seem to work better than the facts. I don't understand it either.

5. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I'm not surprised about Ross' feelings in this area. I own a copy of his book, great read.

6. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Great post! I have already taken the url and sent it out to my e-mail group.

Thanks,

7. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

Thanks for the link.

8. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I prefer "You're an idiot, get away from me, go save the planet by killing yourself!"

You cannot speak to the anti-gunners in any rational way. They are driven by emotion and cn't be swayed by logic. Tell them you are going to mark the curb in front of their house so the lawlless hordes/zombies will know where the easy pickins are.

9. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

When I lived in Alaska I met and had several conversations with him. He and I are on the same page!!!;)

10. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

The last part is great, I have argued that the 2A is about stopping tyranny and people always give me the same bs answer "you're saying that Obama is going to put us in camps" my answer to that is, no I don't think he will, but it could happen in the future and to say that it can never happen is moronic, it's happened before and it can happen again.